St. Supery Flatbread Collection
Size: 5.2 pound
This collection includes:
- Caramelized Onion & Balsamic Compote by Wildly Delicious: Caramelized red onions and balsamic vinegar come together with a touch of sweetness and a peppery bite. Ideally suited to accompany hard aged Italian cheeses such as Asiago, Parmesan Reggiano and Romano. Perfect for adding to burgers, sandwiches or to sauces and stews for added depth and flavor! (780 g)
- Vella Mezzo Secco Monterey Jack: Mezzo Secco by Vella Cheese Company (California) is halfway between a fresh Monterey Jack and a hard, aged Dry Jack. This completely original recipe was developed by Tom Vella decades ago and re-introduced by his son, Ig, who got tired of hearing customers say the Vella Dry Jack was too hard. (It’s not; it’s terrific.) Made with raw cow’s milk and aged about four months, Mezzo Secco resembles a young Dry Jack—pale gold, semi-firm and smooth. The scent is faintly nutty and grassy, the flavor mellow, the salt just right. Mezzo Secco makes an irresistible snacking or picnic cheese, not too sharp, not too rich. Enjoy it with salumi, olives or pickles. (7.5 oz)
- Burrata by Calabro: Calabro's award winning hand-crafted Burrata is absolutely as good as it looks! You open the sealed cup to find a perfectly shaped, hand tied 8 oz. Burrata that as soon as you cut into it the cream oozes out and screams for some fresh bread. The taste is so fresh and creamy, it really is perfect! (8 oz)
- Black Pepper Bacon by Nodines: Bacon pre-cooked with a fine coating of coarse ground black pepper, and smoked with hickory and maple hardwoods. A delicate peppery flavor and tasty added to sandwiches, pizza and salads for a dash of flavor on-the-go. Another great pairing of flavors from Nodine's! Nodine's Smokehouse Inc. was started back in 1969 as a small custom smokehouse in Goshen, Connecticut. Nodine's has been able to capture the Old World Gourmet quality and flavor that's missing in most high volume facilities, while consistently maintaining high production. (1 lb)
- Duck Leg Confit: This Moulard duck leg is seasoned and slowly cooked in duck fat. Enjoy cold or heated up - just reheat on the grill or in the oven. Very flavorful, it is perfect as a centerpiece to an hors d'oeuvre presentation or as part of a main course. This confit is all natural, contains no artificial ingredients or preservatives, and is minimally processed. Excellent alone with cherry preserves or shredded and added to a classic cassoulet. (8 oz)
- Artisanal Italian Par Baked 6 inch Flatbread - 5 pack: This (5) pack package of Italian baked flatbreads are perfect for any gourmet application. Made with the highest quality flour, each 6 in. flatbread is baked to a golden brown. Simply add toppings to your liking, heat and serve! (1 lb)
This collection pairs perfectly with St. Supery Napa Valley Estate Cabernet Sauvignon!
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.