- Dry Cured Chorizo by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Sliced: Chorizo is intensely spiced with garlic and smoked paprika. (4 oz)
- Sopressata by Beretta: Fratelli Beretta, (producer of Prosciutto di Parma®, Mortadella, Salami, and other Italian specialties) is a family business that has enjoyed success for almost two centuries, owing to their dedication to producing products with the finest ingredients. Salamis such as these were traditionally handmade in the Italian countryside by peasant farmers and their wives. (8 oz)
- Brooklyn Cure Finnochiona: Finocchiona has its origins in Tuscany during the Renaissance. This pork salami is crafted with fennel pollen, which makes it an exciting addition to any charcuterie board or sandwich.
- Citterio: This Genoese salami has a peppery accent and distinctive richness, and is crafted with a medium-fine grind of choice cuts of pork. Slowly aged and thinly sliced, it makes a tantalizing Antipasto all by itself. (8 oz)
- Italian Speck IGP by Recla - Sliced: Hailing from Northern Italy, Recla's Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. The lengthy and quite unique maturing process adds notes of nuts and porcini mushrooms to the meat's flavor. (3 oz)
- 3 Pigs Dijon: Imported from France, this mustard was hand-selected by NYC’s esteemed charcuterie-makers, Les Trois Petits Cochons. Velvety smooth, the Dijon is an elegant blend of the simplest ingredients; mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.