- Dry Cured Chorizo by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Sliced: Chorizo is intensely spiced with garlic and smoked paprika. (4 oz)
- Sopressata by Beretta: Fratelli Beretta, (producer of Prosciutto di Parma®, Mortadella, Salami, and other Italian specialties) is a family business that has enjoyed success for almost two centuries, owing to their dedication to producing products with the finest ingredients. Salamis such as these were traditionally handmade in the Italian countryside by peasant farmers and their wives. (8 oz)
- Milano Salami by Beretta - Sliced: One of the most well known types of Italian salame comes from Milan in the Lombardy region. Traditionally produced for centuries in Italian old-country farmhouses and villages, Milano salami is dry cured and made with pork, sea salt, and red wine. (3 oz)
- Busseto Dry Cured Salami: Busseto Dry Salamis have been slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (8 oz)
- Italian Speck IGP by Recla - Sliced: Hailing from Northern Italy, Recla's Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. The lengthy and quite unique maturing process adds notes of nuts and porcini mushrooms to the meat's flavor. (3 oz)
- Hengestenberg German Mustard: Made from a mixture of yellow and brown mustard seed, harmoniously combined with vinegar, salt, and spices. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.