- Manchego: The most famous of Spanish cheeses, it is made from pure sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: A handmade, unpasteurized, smoked sheep's milk cheese from the Spanish Pyrenees. (7.5 oz)
- Mahon: The second most popular cheese in Spain, comes from the Ballearic island of Menorca and is our lone cow's milk representative. (7.5 oz)
- Murcia al Vino: Similar to the Spanish wine cheese, Drunken Goat, this wine-bathed cheese is made from pasteurized goat's milk in Murcia region of Spain. The wine deeply tints the cheese, giving the rind its characteristic burgundy color and imparting a strong floral bouquet. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.