- Bloody Mary Mix by Gordy's Pickle Jar: Good on its own but even better with booze. Made with just the right combination of Water, Vinegar, Tomato Paste, Cucumber Water, Cherry Peppers, Salt, Garlic, Pepper and Dill. (32 oz)
- Pickled Okra by Prissy's of Vidalia: The often-neglected Okra is somewhat of a staple in the South, where it is available fresh 12 months of the year. Spicy and crisp, these will add delightful flavor to your Bloody mary. (16 oz)
- Classic Tonic Syrup by Jack Rudy Cocktail Co: Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. just might have managed to create the closest possible thing to a perfect Gin & Tonic. Their Classic Tonic Syrup is essentially a quinine concentrate. It’s designed to pair with your favorite Gin or Vodka, and is then stretched with soda water to make a bright, light, refreshing highball. (17 oz)
- No3. - Smoked Honey Whiskey Sour by Bittermilk: Bittermilk revived this old classic by smoking honey over bourbon barrel staves. Bitter orange peel and lemon make for a slightly tart and smoky cocktail. Honey adds a nice frothy head when shaken vigorously. Mixes best with bourbon but swap it out for tequila to make a slightly smoky Honey Margarita. Shake equal parts Bittermilk No.3 + Whiskey with heavy amounts of ice. (17 oz)
- Bourbon Cocktail Cherries by Jack Rudy Cocktail Co: When updating the cocktail cherry, Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. looked to their Kentucky roots for inspiration, combining Bourbon from their home state with Oregon cherries. The result is the ideal companion to any number of drinks, most notably those made with whiskey. (16 oz)
- Jack Rudy Bar Spoon: Compact Teardrop Barspoon is a favorite among barmen everywhere. The wound body makes for a comfortable, easy stir, and many users favor the Teardrop end for stirring, as well.
- Jack Rudy Jigger: Jack Rudy's custom jigger is graduated on both sides, allowing the user to accurately recreate a number of cocktails from cocktail recipes. Measurements include 1/2 ounce, 3/4 ounce, 1 ounce, 1 1/2 ounce, and 2 ounce.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a woven chest basket, finished with an elegant brown ribbon.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.