- Smoked Ammerlander: A member of the Rauchkäse family, this cheese is typical of Bavaria. This specialty was originally produced by Trappist Monks in the abbey of Rotthalmunster. (7.5 oz)
- Idiazabal: Smooth, rich and satisfyingly sharp, Idiazabal is a smoked sheep's milk cheese that gives off a warming rustic scent. It is the quintessential cheese of the Basque country in Northern Spain. (7.5 oz)
- Smoked Kurpianka: Naturally smoked over wood embers, Kurpianka is a semi-soft variety with a pleasant, sweet flavor (10 oz)
- Grafton Village Smoked Cheddar: Bathed in the cool smoke from smoldering hard maple wood for four to six hours at the end of the aging period, this beauty from Vermont has fans worldwide. (8 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruits and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted to igourmet.com's specifications, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.