- Extra TRIPLE Aged Gouda: Aged for a full five years, this gouda is both intense and complex. Like a fine wine, maturity has been generous to this gouda, lending it nuances other cheeses only dream of. A beguiling array of flavors tease the taste buds and leave you wanting more of this very special item. (7.5 oz)
- Glacier Wildfire Blue: Leave it to Wisconsin dairy farmers to raise the stakes on cheese. This soft and crumbly blue cheese is already visually striking, with its extensive veining throughout. But the 100% cow's milk wedge is further embellished with pepperoncino rossi peppers, which contribute spicy bite to the already piquant and pungent cheese.
- Green Pesto Gouda: Green Pest Gouda is a creamy-tasting, gouda-style Dutch cheese jazzed up with pesto. Perfectly balanced and extremely addictive! (7.5 oz)
- Purple Moon Cheese: The Fiscalini family has run their California dairy for four generations, maintaining a 530-acre farm that supports 1400 Holstein cows. It’s those lovingly-tended cows that provide the milk for this quintessential California cheese. What gives the sharp farmhouse Cheddar its otherworldly hue? It's been given a compelling plunge in fruity Cabernet.
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Charcoal Crackers: Tasty black crackers designed by the cheese gurus from The Fine Cheese Co. in England. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.