- Gjetost: Made in Norway from a blend of cow and goat's milk whey, it has a distinctive, sweet, caramel-like flavor and is packed with protein. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: This tangy, crumbly cow's milk blue from Denmark is great served with pears and sweet white wine. (7.5 oz)
- Hushallsost: A staple on the Swedish farmer's breakfast table. The name of this semi-soft, mild cheese means "household cheese" in Swedish. (7.5 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Lingonberry Jam: Imported from Finland, this lightly sweet, delicious spread is the perfect treat for yourself or a loved one.
- Finn Crisp Natural Crispbread: From Finland, they are the perfect accompaniment to the cheeses and jam in the basket.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.