- Gjetost: Made in Norway from a blend of cow and goat's milk whey, it has a distinctive, sweet, caramel-like flavor and is packed with protein. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: This tangy, crumbly cow's milk blue from Denmark is great served with pears and sweet white wine. (7.5 oz)
- Hushallsost: A staple on the Swedish farmer's breakfast table. The name of this semi-soft, mild cheese means "household cheese" in Swedish. (7.5 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Lingonberry Jam: Imported from Finland, this lightly sweet, delicious spread is the perfect treat for yourself or a loved one.
- Finn Crisp Natural Crispbread: From Finland, they are the perfect accompaniment to the cheeses and jam in the basket.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.