- Gjetost: Pronounced YAY-toast, this caramel-flavored cheese comes from a blend of cow and goat's milk. Packed with energy, Norwegian hikers always pack along a block of Gjetost before venturing too far away from home. (7.5 oz)
- Havarti with Dill: Havarti is one of Scandinavia's best-selling cheeses. Rich and characteristically creamy, it is made from milk taken from Sweden's pure and clean Northern environment. (7.5 oz)
- Väednost: Also called Herrgardost, this cheese has been produced since the 18th century and has a full-bodied, slightly grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: Made from cow's milk, it is a white cheese with a delicate network of blue-green veins. Denmark's rich, green grazing pastures and fertile soil contribute to the fine, consistent quality of this world famous product. (7.5 oz)
- Swedish Crispbread: Nothing compares with the taste and crunch of Crispbread. Excellent for pairing with cheese.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.