- Gjetost: Pronounced YAY-toast, this caramel-flavored cheese comes from a blend of cow and goat's milk. Packed with energy, Norwegian hikers always pack along a block of Gjetost before venturing too far away from home. (7.5 oz)
- Havarti with Dill: Havarti is one of Scandinavia's best-selling cheeses. Rich and characteristically creamy, it is made from milk taken from Sweden's pure and clean Northern environment. (7.5 oz)
- Väednost: Also called Herrgardost, this cheese has been produced since the 18th century and has a full-bodied, slightly grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: Made from cow's milk, it is a white cheese with a delicate network of blue-green veins. Denmark's rich, green grazing pastures and fertile soil contribute to the fine, consistent quality of this world famous product. (7.5 oz)
- Crispbread: Nothing compares with the taste and crunch of Crispbread. Excellent for pairing with cheese.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our signature chocolate colored gift box, finished with an elegant matching ribon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.