Trunk dimensions: 17" high x 23" wide x 15" deep.
This treasure chest is filled with:
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A fresh Italian sheep's milk cheese studded with rare white truffle shavings. (1.3 lbs)
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: A signature English cheddar perfectly aged and hand-dipped in black wax, it sets the standard for all other cheddars. (14 oz)
- French Brie: Superbly creamy and decadent, enjoy it with a glass of champagne! (2 lbs)
- Celebrity Chevre: Creamy and rich, as a goat cheese should be. (10.5 oz)
- Beemster X.O. Extra DOUBLE Aged Gouda: A 26-month-old Dutch masterpiece, even richer and more intense than the popular 18-month variety. (15.5 oz)
- P'tit Basque: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the Pyrenees with a sweet, delicate, nutty flavor. (1.3 lb)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Universally recognized as a king amongst blue cheeses. Our Stilton is aged for 8 weeks to be smooth and full flavored. (15.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: Italy's most famous cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano is a delicious, full-flavored cheese for eating or grating. Aged 2 years for premium quality and taste. (3 lb)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami. (8 oz)
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Salame: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. (6 oz)
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Prosciutto di San Daniele by Principe: A wonderfully sweet and nutty air dried ham from Italy. (3 oz)
- Lomo Curado (Cured Pork Loin) by Campofrio: A true Spanish specialty! Always extremely lean, this cured meat is flavored with garlic, paprika, sugar and other spices, bringing out the full flavor of the pork. (16 oz)
- Baroque Brownies: Imagine a recipe for the perfect chocolate brownie - mixed with a deep dark chocolate ganache, resulting in a densely rich cake, topped off with a layer of Hazelnut Gianduja, all enrobed in dark chocolate. (12 oz)
- Michel Cluizel French Chocolates: Included both milk and dark varieties with a variety of fillings: pralines, gianduja, marzipan, croquant, and ganaches. (6 oz)
- Chocolate Panforte: A Tuscan specialty, Panforte is made from all-natural ingredients. Panforte is made by hand using traditional methods and the finest Italian ingredients. (12.3 oz)
- Rich and Dark Hot Chocolate in Gift Tin: Reacquaint yourself with this incredible dark chocolate hot cocoa blend packaged in an exquisite European retro tin. (10.2 oz)
- Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake: Made from aged Kentucky bourbon, this large cake is moist with flavors of brown sugar, chocolate and bourbon. (3.2 lbs)
- Calissons: Imported from France, Calissons are treats that combine almond paste and the subtle flavors of melon and orange peel. (4.9 oz)
- Bella di Cerignola Olives in Glass Jar: From Apulia, Italy, these olives are the largest in the world with a clean, fruity taste. (13 oz)
- Friend in Cheese Jams: These handmade fruit jams are perfect with your favorite cheeses and cured ham.
- Olive Tapenade: This Paté di Olive is simply made with carefully ripened olives and extra virgin olive oil that are puréed until smooth, leaving it with the clean, pure, fruity flavor of olives. (6.4 oz)
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: A fine vegetable spread made in Greece from an authentic recipe and all natural ingredients. (7.3 oz)
- Amber Estate Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee: Jamaica's Abbey Green Estate is one of the premier coffee producing farms and the main supplier of berries for the Amber Estate label. (8 oz)
- Egg Pasta Nests: Enjoy this unique, beautifully packaged Italian egg pasta. (8.8 oz)
- Mark T Wendell Premium Black Teas: The Mark T. Wendell Tea Company has been providing fine teas to connoisseurs since 1904. (25 bags)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: These specialty-baked items are crisp delicious crackers with a rich nutty flavor. (6.5 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. We fell in love with them at first bite. (3.5 oz)
- Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese: Inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion. (4 oz)
- Effie's Homemade Tea Biscuits: The crisp texture, hint of buttery sweetness, and a slightly salty finish make Effie's a perfect treat any time of day. (7.2 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: Amazing on their own or enhanced with soft cheeses such as chèvre, brie or triple crème. (6 oz)
- Italian Black Truffle Almonds in Wooden Gift Box: This gift box is truly a signature item. (2.25 lb)
- Terre Francescane Extra Virgin Olive Oil: A bold Umbrian extra virgin, made from handpicked Frantoio olives. Unfiltered. (16.9 fl oz)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena - 4 Leaf Private Reserve: Supplied in small quantities, this is one of the highest quality Balsamics available. (250 ml)
- French Cheese Leaves: Simply line a cheese board or serving basket with a single layer of these green and burgundy paper leaves to protect your serving piece and add a splash of color to your presentation.
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a wooden trunk, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.