For a truly grand, show-stopping gift that the recipient will remember for the rest of their life, look no further than our Royal Treasure Gift Box. Filled to overflowing, this made in the USA wooden trunk is filled with the most exceptional cheeses, meats, chocolates, and specialty foods available. If you're looking for the biggest and the best, look no further.
This gift box includes:
- Sal de Ibis Flowers Marcona Almonds: Spain’s best Marcona almonds are dusted with the highest quality flower petals and 100% fleur de sel.
- Mt. Vikos Taverna Meze: A fine vegetable spread made in Greece from an authentic recipe and all natural ingredients.
- Raincoast Crisps: Amazing on their own or enhanced with soft cheeses such as chèvre, brie or triple crème.
- Balsamic Vinegar & Maple Syrup Elixir: TBorn from the union of Tuono's best Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, obtained from precious Italian grapes, and pure Canadian maple syrup.
- Blackcurrent Shiro Plum Jam: Tart and musky blackcurrents are grown on the founders farm in New Haven, and paired with New York shiro plums.
- Sel Gris from Ile de Re: Grey Salt is a "moist", unrefined sea salt usually found on the coastal areas of France.
- Dolfin Belgium Chocolate Bar Gift: At Dolfin, their master chocolate makers cultivate the intense and aromatic taste of real Belgian chocolate. Powerful, full-flavored and sometimes extreme in the case of the dark chocolates, soft and tender in the case of the milk chocolates.
- Dalmatian Olive Tapenade: From the Adriatic coast, this is an exquisite blend of slightly sweet and smoky olives with extra virgin olive oil.
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup: Pure organic maple syrup is aged in barrels to absorb the flavor of bourbon. Then it is bottled in their state-of-the-art sugarhouse in Dover Plains, New York. The elegant packaging of this unique syrup is designed to reflect the superb quality of the product within, described in The Wall Street Journal as "soul-stirring".
- Ascheri EVOO Riviera Ligure DOP: This oil is obtained from cold pressing with their stone mill of select Taggiasca olives. This "monocultivar" is characterized by a sweet smell and sweet elegant notes of almonds.
- Salami with Rye Whiskey & Orange Zest by Brooklyn Cured: Inspired by the smooth flavor of the iconic Old Fashioned cocktail, Brooklyn Cured created this pork and whiskey salami that is infused with fresh orange zest for a twist of flavor.
- Rabitos Royale Spanish Chocolate Figs with Brandy: La Higuera has taken the renown figs, the calabacita, of Almoharin in the Extremadura region of Spain and stuffed them with chocolate truffle and brandy then dipped in a layer of rich, dark chocolate.
- Panforte Margherita by Sinatti: Panforte is a flat, dense, round confection very similar to a soft torrone. It is made by dissolving sugar with honey and a touch of flour, and then mixing in hazelnuts, almonds, chopped candied citron, chopped citrus peel and various spices.
- Aceto Balsamico di Modena IGP linea Gold by Terra Del Tuono: This true balsamic is obtained with a mixture of cooked musts of typical local grapes, all Italian, with small additions of good wine vinegar. It is refined by the slow and long stay in oak barrels.
- Cocoa Sante: A satisfying and delightful blend of rich dark chocolate flakes, vanilla and cocoa.
- Potter’s Crisps: Enjoy these artisan crisps with your favorite cheese, cured meats, as added umami to salads and pasta dishes, or as a snack right out of the box.
- Apricot Bergeron Jam by Alain Milliat: Produced only in north of Lyon and of Montélimar, the special Bergeron variety of apricot has both a beautiful sweet aroma and flavor. It is a great breakfast jam!
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta – Tagliatelle: After kneading, the dough slowly passes through special bronze dies, designed to create each shape and give the pasta a perfectly textured surface to best hold the sauce.
- Lavender Earl Grey Tea: French super blue lavender transforms the floral harvests of Provence into a simply intoxicating Earl Grey. Bright, coppery, and floral notes blend with a enchanting citrus sweetness.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from France.
- Taralli by Mitica: Taralli is a typical product of Puglia, made from flour, oil, salt. The Mitica Classic Taralli use high quality extra virgin olive oil and white wine in their recipe to craft a snack perfect for adults and kids alike.
- Olli Salumeria Artisan Tartufo Salame: Olli Salumeria makes artisanal slow-cured meats based on original 160-year-old family recipes. (6 oz)
- Monet - Australian Chevre with Edible Flowers: This stunning, award-winning Australian cheese combines all of the promise of spring - fresh goat's milk cheese and fresh flowers.
- Parmigiano Reggiano 24 Month Top Grade - 3 Pound Club Cut: Italy's most famous cheese, Parmigiano Reggiano is a delicious, full-flavored cheese for eating or grating. Aged 2 years for premium quality and taste. (3 lb)
- Lomo Iberico de Bellota by Fermin: This Lomo Iberico de Bellota is the dry-cured pork loin, rubbed with smoked pimenton de la Vera, olive oil, garlic, nutmeg, and oregano.
- Saucisson Sec: This naturally air-dried pork sausage is made from a time-honored recipe from the mountains of France. (8 oz)
- Beemster X.O. 26-Month Extra Age: A 26-month-old Dutch masterpiece, even richer and more intense than the popular 18-month variety. (15.5 oz)
- Salami Barolo by Creminelli: The richness of the Barolo lingers in this already robustly flavored artisan salami. (8 oz)
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: A signature English cheddar perfectly aged and hand-dipped in black wax, it sets the standard for all other cheddars. (14 oz)
- Blue Stilton DOP by Tuxford: Universally recognized as a king amongst blue cheeses. Our Stilton is aged for 8 weeks to be smooth and full flavored. (15.5 oz)
- Kentucky Woods Bourbon Barrel Cake: Made from aged Kentucky bourbon, this large cake is moist with flavors of brown sugar, chocolate and bourbon. (3.2 lbs)
- French Brie - 2 lb: Superbly creamy and decadent, enjoy it with a glass of champagne!
- Authentic Prosciutto di Parma: A wonderfully sweet and nutty air dried ham from Italy. (3 oz)
- P’tit Basque - Whole Wheel: A creamy sheep's milk cheese from the Pyrenees with a sweet, delicate, nutty flavor. (1.3 lb)
- Boschetto al Tartufo Bianchetto: A fresh Italian sheep's milk cheese studded with rare white truffle shavings. (1.3 lbs)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a black trunk with elegant brown leather straps.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.