- Port Wine Derby: This cheese from England is made from pure cow's milk and laced with veins of red wine. Beautiful to look at and perfect to enjoy before or after the meal. (7.5 oz)
- Chocolate Capri: From Massachusetts, this 100% goat's milk cheese is made with pure cocoa. The pairing is harmonious! It tastes like a super creamy fudge. (5 oz)
- White Stilton with Fruit: White Stilton, the young, immature cousin to the world famous British blue cheese, is extra-creamy and deliciously tangy, but somehow unfinished all by itself - much like plain yogurt. Hence the need to introduce a fruit. SThe expert cheesemakers have added exactly the right amount of fruit so that the cheese is not overly sweet. Serve it chilled after the meal with a delicate dessert wine. (7.5 oz)
- Saint Andre: This soft ripened triple cream is an amazingly rich and creamy cheese that is made from fresh cow's milk and enriched with pure cream. (7 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Australian Water Wheels: Light-as-air crackers from the land down under. (3.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.