From The Rogue Creamery's inauspicious beginnings in 1935 has come one of the finest artisan cheese operations in the world today. In 2002, Ig (Ignazio "Ig" Vella, affectionately known as the Godfather of artisan cheese) hand selected Cary Bryant and David Gremmels as the new owners of what is now known as The Rogue Creamery. Of utmost importance was to carry on the tradition of hand-milled cheese. Bryant and Gremmels hit the ground running. Within a year, they were producing award-winning cheeses.
- Made from Sustainable Pasteurized Cow’s Milk.
- Photo depicts whole 5 lb. form of cheese.
- Gluten Free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
INGREDIENTS: pasteurized cow's milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cultures, Penicillium Roqueforti. Contains MILK.
* This label info was entered by hand from the actual product itself. We do not take responsibility for transcription errors or changes made by the manufacturer after the date we entered the data.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.