- Rauchkase: Germany is the original home to the Riesling grape, making it a must to include a fine German cheese in this assortment. Rauchkase is aged for 30 days, then gently smoked using a technique that dates back to early times. Inside its polished, edible brown rind, Rauchkase has a creamy, buttery, smoky flavor that ranges from mild to piquant. (7.5 oz)
- Comte Black Label Reserve: Matured to perfection, this cheese has been produced since the reign of Charlemagne, when there were no separate entities named France and Switzerland. Contributing to Comté's unique flavor, morning and evening milkings are mingled before the cheese making process. The wheels are aged for a full year, resulting in a sweet and nutty masterpiece. (7.5 oz)
- Crotonese: An aged sheep's milk product from Crotone, this cheese is one of southern Italy's signature cheeses. Firm in texture with a slightly tangy, lemony flavor, this cheese is best served with the meal; either before as an hors d'oeuvre, or after as part of a dessert course. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.