- Cotswold, a cheese from England that is often called "Pub Cheese" in its home country. Flavored with onion and chives, it is the perfect match for any beer. (7.5 oz)
- Irish Aged Cheddar: Our Green Waxed Aged Cheddar from Somerdale is crafted from pure Irish milk, and aged for a minimum of 12 months. The cheddar is then cut into blocks and covered in green wax, giving the cheese a distinctive Irish appearance. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon is a delicious cheese made with ale and mustard seeds (7.5 oz)
- Shropshire Blue: This cheese originated in Scotland in the 1920s before its production was transferred to Leicestershire. Made in a similar way to Stilton, it is a soft cheese with a sharp, strong flavor that takes between six to eight weeks to mature. Orange in color with blue veining, it enjoys a slightly tangy aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.