- Cotswold, a cheese from England that is often called "Pub Cheese" in its home country. Flavored with onion and chives, it is the perfect match for any beer. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill Farm Cheddar with Porter Ale: This visually intriguing cheese is mixed with dark porter ale during the cheesemaking process. Imported from Ireland, it has a surprising meaty flavor and is obviously a perfect match for ale. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon is a delicious cheese made with ale and mustard seeds (7.5 oz)
- Huntsman: The marriage of two delicious English classics: Double Gloucester and Blue Stilton. (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Carr's Water Crackers: Perfect for serving with cheeses, fruit, and spreads when entertaining. (2.2 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment is packed in our signature chocolate colored gift box, tied with an elegant matching bow.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.