- Volendam: If you are a gouda lover, then Volendam is a must have! Inspired by the scenic Dutch fishing village of the same name, Volendam has a butterfat content of 55%. (7.5 oz)
- Green Island Danish Crumbly Blue: This predominantly white cheese has a delicate network of blue-green veins. Green Island Blue develops a complex, earthy flavor during its 8-12 week maturation period. (7.5 oz)
- Piave DOP Mezzano: The cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. This Piave variety is Mezzano, which means it is aged for six months. (7.5 oz)
- Australian Cheddar: This cheddar is proudly made with fresh local milk from pasture-fed cows and has a sweet, subtly earthy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Chevre with Cinnamon: Fresh, tangy chevre from Quebec topped with cranberries and a touch of cinnamon. Perfect for holiday entertaining. (4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect crackers for cheese. (2.75 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: Excellent for serving with cheeses, fruits and spreads when entertaining. (3 oz)
- Cheese Storage Bags: These bags are made out of a unique material that allows the cheese to breathe while maintaining optimal humidity, so your cheeses will taste fresher, for longer. (6 Bags)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.