- Fourme D'Ambert: Cave-aged for a minimum of two months, made from raw cow's milk and has a tremendous, creamy, full-bodied flavor. (8 oz)
- Long Clawson Royal Blue Stilton DOP Cheese: Long known as "The King of Cheeses", Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. Only cheese produced in the three counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire and made according to a strict code may be called Stilton. This piquant cheese is crafted by the Long Clawson dairy, and is wonderful for salads and snacking.
- Agour Ossau-Iraty: Amidst the gorgeous rolling mountains of the Pyrenees, the natural geographic border dividing France and Spain, lie vast pastures providing fertile grazing for milk-giving sheep. It is from this unpasteurized milk that the Agour company, a family company steeped in tradition, creates this magnificent cheese. (8 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Collier's Welsh Cheddar brings together the finest ingredients and a heritage of cheese making to produce a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (8 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for us at igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheeses.
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. (2.75 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.