- Barbers 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar: The Barber family has been farming and making cheese at Maryland Farm in Ditcheat, Somerset England since 1833. A deliciously creamy cheese with both savory and naturally sweet notes. Only the very best leaves the farm with the 1833 stamp. (7.5 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar was developed from the mining traditions of South Wales. Throughout the 16 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a thorough and highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (7.5 oz)
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar: Family farms in Iowa provide the exceptionally fresh milk that forms the backbone of Prairie Breeze's smooth, grassy flavor. Yet it has nutty tones and a savory finish that distinguish it from all other cheddars. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Specialty Crackers from The Fine Cheese Co: This range of crackers was exclusively designed by cheese gurus. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.