- Barbers 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar: The Barber family has been farming and making cheese at Maryland Farm in Ditcheat, Somerset England since 1833. A deliciously creamy cheese with both savory and naturally sweet notes. Only the very best leaves the farm with the 1833 stamp. (7.5 oz)
- Collier's Cheddar: Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar was developed from the mining traditions of South Wales. Throughout the 16 month maturation period the cheese undergoes a thorough and highly demanding grading regime, which results in amazing consistency throughout the year. (7.5 oz)
- Prairie Breeze Cheddar: Family farms in Iowa provide the exceptionally fresh milk that forms the backbone of Prairie Breeze's smooth, grassy flavor. Yet it has nutty tones and a savory finish that distinguish it from all other cheddars. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Mature Cheddar: Made just south of Dublin, Wexford Cheddar is a mature, twelve-month cheddar perfect for serving with brown bread and chutney. (7.5 oz)
- Fine English Wheat Rounds: Wheat Rounds are all-butter, sweet, crumbly finger biscuits for cheese. Made from a blend of wholemeal flour and bran these crackers have a slightly sweet flavor that's perfect with blue cheeses or aged goat's milk cheeses. (5.3 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.