A gourmet collection of pasta and sauces, packed with a stainless steel colander. Send this special gift to good friends who love all things Italian. It includes:
- Menu 1932 Pasta Sauce: Superior quality and freshness is the key to Menu's exceptional pasta sauces made in Modena, Italy.(11.2 oz)
- Vino de Milo No Sugar Added Pasta Sauce: Premium quality pasta sauce made in Ohio. Made with a touch of wine. (16oz)
- Genovese Pesto: A traditional recipe from the birthplace of pesto, carefully balanced with garlic. (6.3 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano: The world famous, authentic, delicious, full-flavored Italian hard cheese for eating or grating. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano by Zerto: A tangy grating cheese made from sheep's milk. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Siciliana DOP with Pepper (Pepato): Pepato is a Pecorino (Italian sheep's milk) cheese studded with whole black peppercorns. Combine Parm to create the perfect Cacio e Pepe. (7.5 oz)
- Organic Bono Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This beautiful Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO) has a delicate aroma with hints of almond and grass and a medium fruity taste with a light hint of sweet almond. (250 ml)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta: Benedetto Cavalieri has been making this pasta in Lecce in the region of Puglia using the same traditional method since 1918. (1 lb)
- Organic Bronze Die Cut Pasta by Casa Rinaldi: Casa Rinaldi’s pasta making process with bronze dies allows for sauces to adhere to the pasta. (1.1 lb)
- Taralloro Artisan Flavored Pasta: This artisanal pasta is produced using extra calibrated semolina obtained by extraction of the best durum wheat available in the Murges area of Puglia.. (250 gram)
- 8 Quart Colander: Unlike cheap colanders you'd find at discount stores, this durable product is made from high-strength stainless steel.
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in the colander, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.