- Tuscan Merlot Pasta Sauce: Roasted squash and eggplant unite in this hearty sauce accentuated by crisp merlot wine and lots of fresh herbs. Excellent over steak, lamb, poached salmon, or atop a bed of angel hair pasta. (16 oz)
- Roasted Garlic Chianti Pasta Sauce: Roasted garlic, big-bodied Chianti wine, fresh basil and parsley, and even more roasted garlic gives this pasta sauce a huge garlic flavor. (16 oz)
- Bruschetta by Vino de Milo: This bruschetta is perfect to serve to your guests on crostini as an antipasto course before the pasta. Fresh, aromatic flavors fill this all-natural spread. (8 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano Top Grade: America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Illustrated have both voted igourmet.com's Parmigiano Reggiano #1 in their quest to find the best Parmesan in America today. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Romano by Zerto: Pecorino Romano is Italy's oldest cheese, dating back to ancient Roman times. This hard sheep's milk cheese is typically aged for one year and used as a grating cheese. (7.5 oz)
- Caponi Tuscan Pasta: Headed by two brothers, Andrea e Alessandro Tagliagambe, Caponi only use durum wheat flour, because of the high protein content, and fresh eggs, split by hand and rigorously inspected by a quality controller. (8.8 lb)
- Verrigni Gold Die Cut Pasta: Imported from Abruzzo, Italy, Verrigni is the only "golden die" pasta in the world. Gold die gives Verrigni pasta a more intense wheat taste and a richer yellow color, providing a distinctly unique experience. (1.1 lb)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a high-strength stainless steel colander, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.