- French Green Lentils: Besides its high nutritional content, the versatility of this legume makes it an important basic ingredient in your kitchen. Lentils absorb strong seasonings, but are also good with basics such as salt, garlic and olive oil. Our lentils are imported from France and are the most prized of all of the lentil varieties. Green Lentils are perfect for cooking as they retain their shape. There is no need to pre-soak these lentils; just rinse in cold water and cook. Use them in a salad or in soups, stews, and casseroles. (17.6 oz)
- Instant Polenta: This amazing product simplifies the tradition of cooking polenta. Polenta is a side dish made from corn meal that is an excellent substitute for rice, potatoes, or pasta. It is particularly good alongside stews, grilled meat, cheese dishes, goulash, roasts, and any dish prepared with gravy or sauce. Cooks in three minutes! (17.6 oz.)
- Fregola Sarda: Also known as Sardinian couscous, this traditional Italian offering is at home in soups, salads and side dishes. It is a great substitute for Acini de Pepe. It can also be used to make a light risotto. (17.6 oz.)
- Le Specialita di Attilio Bronze Die Cut Pasta by Granoro: Large-sized bronze extruded Italian durum wheat semolina pasta shapes are perfect for sophisticated dishes with meat-based sauces. (17.6 oz.)
- Black Rice by Campanini: Black Venus Rice is a medium-grain rice with a dark black color, nutty, sweet taste and the aroma of freshly baked bread. It is a hybrid grain that combines Asian black rice with an Italian varietal for a unique texture and appearance. It absorbs its cooking liquid well, each grain remains consistent, and it is not sticky. (15 oz.)
- Risotto with Porcini Mushrooms by Riseria Campanini: Classic northern Italian dish made easy! This pre-seasoned mix is ready in just 20 minutes. All you need is mix, olive oil, 1 cup of white wine and water (or stock if you prefer). The warm earthy flavors of porcini mushrooms absorbs in creamy vialone nano rice. Simply finish with fresh Parmigiano Reggiano, Gorgonzola or a truffle pecorino and you have the perfect porcini mushroom risotto without all of the hassle.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.