- Saffron from Spain Saffron is called "the world's most expensive spice" and most often this is truly the case. This traditional and natural spice is required for recipes in Spanish, Moroccan and many other cuisines. (0.8 grams)
- Valenciano Paella Rice by Matiz: Without the right rice, one cannot create a true paella. Grown in the rich soils of the national protected L'Albufera Park of Valencia, this short-grain rice make the perfect ingredient for paella, arroz negro and risotto. (2.2)
- Paella Pan by Garcima - 26cm : This authentic polished steel paella pan is a must have for real Paella. 26 cm pan. Before using it the first time, boil water inside. Made in Spain.
- Chorizo by Palacios: Palacios Chorizo does not contain any preservatives or artificial colors-- just pork sausage cured with paprika and garlic. They use a traditional process, using a secret 30-year-old family recipe, creating a smoky, earthy, sweet, and tangy sausage. (7.9 oz)
- Spanish Broth by Aneto: Aneto is located in the town of Artés in Catalonia. They make entirely natural broths, with 100% fresh ingredients, simmered in a pot over a low heat for three hours, with the aim of equaling the quality and flavor of traditional home-made recipes. (34 fl oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.