- Grana Padano Stravecchio Oro del Tempo: Stravecchio Oro del Tempo is a superior, 22-month aged Grana Padano produced by Agriform near Venice. The flavor of Stravecchio is intense and complex, with fruity overtones that evoke pineapple or strawberry, depending on the season. (7.5 oz)
- HoneyBee Goat Gouda: It is amazing what just a little honey can do to a goat's milk cheese. This gouda has a light nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness, like honey roasted cashews. Aged for six months, Honey Bee is full of flavor, but neither too strong nor too salty. (7.5 oz)
- Crater Lake Blue by Rogue Creamery: The pronounced and vibrant blue veins striated across the creamy white paste mirror the clouds over Crater Lake. This robust blue has a silky paste bright with flavors of sweet cream, red fruit, and a sharp finish. (7.5 oz)
- Fruited Mustard Sauce: Mostardas originated in the 17th century when farming families prepared a special flour, mustard, vinegar, candied fruit and wine must dressing (wine must is how the recipe adopted the name mostarda) for their holiday celebrations. (4.2 oz)
- Sourwood Honey by Savannah Bee Co: Sourwood trees are also called "Lily of the Valley Trees" because of their blossom's similar appearance. This award winning honey is big and complex with hints of maple and spice. (3 oz)
- Duhaime Fruit Spread for Cheese: Sweetened only with organic sugar and pure maple syrup, these all-natural fruit-based chutneys are a great way to get your taste buds tingling! Serve these sweet and savory spreads on warmed cheese with farmhouse bread and top with Italian parsley and walnuts. (2.3 oz)
- Daelias Biscuits for Cheese: Daelia's Biscuits for Cheese were inspired by a love of cheese and the pursuit of a good cheese companion. Based on a traditional Mediterranean recipe, meant to complement all cheeses, soft and hard. (4 oz)
- Whole Wheat Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (3.1 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.