Created nearly half a century ago, Oregon Blue cheese has been the West Coast’s exemplary, award-winning sustainable, raw cow milk blue cheese. Aged at least 90 days in our Roquefort modeled caves, it’s an approachable blue with a firm but buttery paste and a bouquet of flavors to satisfy a range of palettes. Bite into Oregon Blue and find a clean, briny flavor, notes of sweet cream and veins of mellow, earthy blue molds blooming throughout.
- Cave Aged a Minimum of 90 Days.
- Milk is rBST Free, Organic and pasteurized.
- Gluten Free
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Photo depicts whole 5 lb. form of cheese.
- We cut and wrap this item by hand.
INGREDIENTS: Unpasteurized cow's milk, Salt, Enzymes, Cultures, Penicillium Roqueforti. Contains MILK.
* This label info was entered by hand from the actual product itself. We do not take responsibility for transcription errors or changes made by the manufacturer after the date we entered the data.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.