- Green Peppercorn Cone by Coach Farm: From the family that founded Coach leather goods, comes this exceptional chevre. Coated in a bloomy edible white rind, this cone-shaped goat cheese from Coach Farm is aged only for a few weeks--just long enough to develop a delicious creamy flavor. (4 oz)
- Redmond Cheddar by 5 Spoke Creamery: Aged for six months and exhibits a more pronounced tart and saltiness that I likened to a partially matured Parmesan cheese. Rich robust even hay or straw like qualities come through on this cheese (7.5 oz)
- Yancey's Fancy Cheddar with Finger Lakes Champagne: This cheese is a fusion of great New York State products. Rich, local milk is used to create Yancey's classic aged cheddar, combined with Finger Lakes Champagne, you get a wonderfully moist, dense cheddar with a hint of champagne in both flavor and scent. (7.6 oz)
- Porter by 5 Spoke Creamery: A lightly pressed semi-hard wheel with pleasant buttery notes. Aged 3-4 months, Porter’s interior is light golden-ivory with a rind that has an earthy aroma. (7.5 oz)
- NYC Deli Pickles by Brooklyn Brine: Brooklyn Brine steps up with large, crunchy organic Kirby cucumbers packed in apple cider vinegar with ample amounts of garlic, dill, coriander, and cumin. Guaranteed to hold their own against a pastrami sandwich. (24 oz)
- Brooklyn Preserves by the Jam Stand: The Jam Stand is Brooklyn’s happiest food company. It began in an apartment kitchen in Williamsburg when two best friends, Jessica Quon and Sabrina Valle, breathed life into an original concept; creating a food company that’s a true reflection of themselves and their community. Using fresh fruit sourced from local farms, the girl’s base it all on a belief that packaged food doesn’t have to mean processed food. (8 oz)
- Chocolate Moderne Chocolate Bar: Super luxurious chocolate from Valrhona is paired with exotic flavors. (3.5 oz)
- Red Onion and Rosemary Z Crackers: Pam and Keith Pollack's award-winning Z crackers are handmade in New York City. They've got a cornmeal crunch and taste great with cheese, spreads or dips. (8 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.