- St. Stephen Triple Cream by Four Fat Fowl: St. Stephen is a beautiful, hand-crafted triple cream that bursts with buttery and milky overtones. Made in Stephentown, NY. (7.5 oz)
- Old Chatham Creamery Three Milk Gouda: In this three-milk (sheep, cow and goat) Gouda, aromas of cream and cooked butter are prevalent alongside hints of macadamia nuts. Made in Groton, NY. (6 oz)
- Yancey's Fancy Flavored Cheddar: Full-flavored NY cheddar made in Cowlesville. (7.6 oz)
- Porter by 5 Spoke Creamery: A lightly pressed semi-hard cheese with pleasant buttery notes. Made in Goshen, NY. (7.5 oz)
- Brooklyn Cured Salami: Small-batch charcuterie using sustainable meat and fine-dining technique, with a bit of Brooklyn swagger thrown in for good measure. (3 oz)
- Wieners by Schaller & Weber: The perfect blend. The perfect snap. The perfect wiener. A New York City Institution. (9 oz)
- Backyard Brine Pickles: Fresh, crunchy dill pickles made on Long Island. (16 oz)
- Brooklyn Preserves by the Jam Stand: Inspired flavors highlight these fresh fruity jams made in Brooklyn. (8 oz)
- Tin Mustard: Handmade in small batches in Brooklyn, Tin's mustard is made only from North American mustard seeds, mainly from California and Canada. (10 oz)
- Matzo Chips by The Matzo Project: Super-snappy, extra-sturdy, reimagining of the staple Jewish cracker. Delicious with everything. Made in Brooklyn. (6 oz)
- Milk Chocolate Cheerios by Jacques Torres: An adult twist on a childhood classic. Jacques elevates America's favorite cereal by coating it with creamy milk chocolate. Made in Brooklyn. (3.5 oz)
- Brooklyn Slate Cheese Board: Sourced from Brooklyn Slate Company's family slate quarry in upstate New York, each rustic yet sophisticated cheese board features a natural edge and is packaged with a burlap bag, soapstone chalk for writing on your board, and anti-slip padded feet. (Dimensions: 7" x 12")
- igourmet Signature Tote: All perishable items come packed in an igourmet bag.
- Black Stained Pinewood Gift Box with Lid: After the food is gone, your recipient will still have this sturdy gift box to use as a functional accent piece or for storage.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.