- Kunik by Nettle Meadow: Kunik is a unique and voluptuous triple crème cheese only made in Thurman, New York. A white mold-ripened wheel made from goat's milk and Jersey cow cream, this blend makes Kunik far richer and more flavorful than a brie-type cheese, yet more subtle and sumptuous than traditional fresh goat cheeses. (8 oz)
- Tumblewood by 5 Spoke Creamery: From the 5 Spoke Creamery's farm in upstate New York, Tumblewood is a delight to eat. This cheese is buttery like a Lancashire with long, deep, mouth-filling flavors that are only possible from raw milk, then creamy like an English clothbound cheddar with a touch of sweetness at the end. (7.5 oz)
- Coated in a bloomy edible white rind, this cone-shaped goat cheese from Coach Farm is aged only for a few weeks--just long enough to develop a delicious creamy flavor. It is dotted with green peppercorns that impart a delicious peppery flavor to the cheese. (4 oz)
- Yancey's Fancy Cheddar with Finger Lakes Champagne: This cheese is a fusion of great New York State products. Rich, local milk is used to create Yancey's classic aged cheddar, combined with Finger Lakes Champagne, you get a wonderfully moist, dense cheddar with a hint of champagne in both flavor and scent. (7.6 oz)
- Red Onion and Rosemary Z Crackers: Pam and Keith Pollack's award-winning Z crackers are handmade in New York City. They've got a cornmeal crunch and taste great with cheese, spreads or dips. (8 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.