- Chocolate Capri Goat Cheese Log (Massachusetts): Rich and creamy with a slight goat tang, this semi-sweet chocolate goat cheese is unusual yet highly addictive. (5 oz)
- Grafton Village Cheddar (Vermont): Cheesemaking has long been a part of Vermont life. Dairy cows grazing the velvety pastures of the Green Mountain State are a familiar sight, and the milk they produce is one of the state's natural treasures, used to make some of the world's best cheddar cheese. Grafton, Vermont is a likely setting for a world-class cheddar. Boldly complex with immediate impact, this full-flavored, one-year raw milk cheddar cheese is imbued with that distinctive cheddar "bite" that's balanced by a sweet, creamy finish. (7.5 oz)
- Tapping Reeve Two-Year Aged Artisan Cheese (Connecticut): Handmade in Litchfield, Tapping Reeve is both sharp and refined. Inspired by cheeses from our colonial days, Tapping Reeve is a unique cheese that tastes like the perfect marriage of alpine style cheeses and English Cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Alehouse Cheddar Crackers by Castleton Crackers (Vermont): This award-winning cracker represents the best of what Vermont's aspiring foodie community has to offer. (5 oz)
- Berkshire Bark Chocolate Bar: This Massachusetts chocolate treat combines world class chocolate and unique ingredients. A definite igourmet favorite. (2.8 oz)
- Parker's Maple Syrup (New Hampshire): What would a New England Gift Basket be without maple syrup? This example is rich and full of character. (8 oz)
- Vermont Pancake Mix (Vermont): This pancake mix is a wonderful example of New England artisan craftsmanship. (24 oz)
- Todd's Maple Salsa (Maine): Mexico meets Maine in this inspired salsa. This unique salsa gets its great flavor from pure Maine maple syrup. Tastes great with breakfast! (16 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.