- Queso Fresco: Queso Fresco is a fresh, ivory-white, sweet and mild cheese with its origins in Mexico. It is a higher moisture cheese with a crumbly, fine-grained texture. Perfect for finishing enchiladas, huevos rancheros, salads, tacos, refried beans or stuff in chile rellenos.(7.5 oz)
- Queso Oaxaca: Inspired by the fabulous cheese from the beautiful Mexican state of Oaxaca, this has quickly developed a cult following in our tasting rooms here at igourmet. If you've never tasted Queso Oaxaca, think of it as a Mexican mozzarella. (8 oz)
- Asadero by Unique Food Concepts: Creamy and smooth in texture, it becomes stringy, soft and elastic when heated. Grate, shred or crumble. Perfect for chile con queso, nachos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and stuffing chile rellenos. (7.5 oz)
- Cotija: Known as the "Parmesan of Mexico", this cheese is strongly flavored, firm, and perfect for grating. Cotija is commonly used to add a lively garnish to common dishes: simply sprinkle on top of refried beans, salads, quesadillas and enchiladas. (7.5 oz)
- Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.