- Black Forest Ham Natural Shape by Schaller & Weber: Schaller & Weber's natural shape Black Forest Ham is made with the recipe Ferdinand Schaller used when he introduced the style to America. (5 lbs)
- Italian Speck IGP by Recla - Sliced: Hailing from Northern Italy, Recla's Speck is a flavorsome and aromatic cured meat thanks to the juniper, laurel and rosemary seasoning. (3 oz)
- Busseto Salami: A classic salami for lovers of charcuterie! This tangy and flavorful cured sausage can be featured on pizza, sandwiches or enjoyed simply sliced with some good bread and cheese. (8 oz)
- Milano Salami Chub by Beretta: Traditionally produced for centuries in Italian old-country farmhouses and villages, Milano salami is dry cured and made with pork, sea salt, and red wine. (8 oz)
- Edmond Fallot French Mustard: The finest French mustard pairs perfectly with the included meats! (7 oz)
- Montasio: From the northeastern-most corner of Italy, near the border of Austria, this mountain cheese has qualities similar to those of other Alpine cheeses like Gruyere. Its full-bodied flavor increases with age, making it perfect for snacking, shredding over soup or slicing over sandwiches. (8 oz)
- Beemster Classic: Beemster Classic offers a great taste from the masters of Dutch cheese. Aged for 18 months, Beemster is sweet and nutty with a butterscotch aroma. (7.5 oz)
- Cotswold: Also known as "Pub Cheese," Cotswold is a hearty cheese that combines Double Gloucester with flavorful bits of chive and onion. (7.5 oz)
- Atalanta Creamy Blue: Not too salty, with an even-balanced flavor, this blue from Wisconsin is a favorite. (7.5 oz)
- Honey Chevre: Creamy and rich, as a goat cheese should be, this chevre is firm enough to slice but creamy enough to spread. Its added drop pf of sweet 'liquid gold' gives the cheese a hint of sugar that is extremely pleasing to the palate. (4 oz)
- Raincoast Crisps: These signature crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pāté or antipasto. (6 oz)
- Australian Water Wheels: These light-as-air crisps come to us from Victoria, Australia. They pair perfectly with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (3.5 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: The story of Carr's Biscuits began during the British Industrial Revolution, when Jonathan Carr formed a small bakery in the city of Carlisle, England in 1831. The business thrived, and became so popular that only 10 years later it was granted Queen Victoria's Royal Warrant, an award that has been granted to Carr's by British royalty continuously since that time. (2.2 oz)
- Mini Toasts: Perfect for elegant canapés and delicious snacks, you will love these little toasts from Holland. With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz)
- Canestrelli Cookies by Panarello: These traditional Genovese butter cookies are served all over Italy. (4.76 oz)
- Rustic Bakery Cookies: From their bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, they bake everything by hand, creating recipes that are low in fat and full of nutrients. Naturally, they're delicious! (4 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds): These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds are irresistible! (4 oz)
- Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme English Tea Cookies: The classic English tea cookies, Carr's Ginger Lemon Cremes combine the spicy aroma of ginger with the tartness of lemon. (7.05 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.