- Chicken Andouille Sausage: Les Trois Petits Cochons has delivered an all-natural, artisanal, handcrafted chicken sausage that’s ready for you to savor – just heat and serve. This slightly spicy sausage is free from antibiotics, hormones, and nitrates. (10 oz.)
- Polish Kielbasa Ring by Schaller & Weber: Schaller & Weber started when Ferdinand Schaller, an apprentice butcher, emigrated to New York from Stuttgart, Germany and opened a butcher shop in the Yorkville neighborhood of Manhattan, which became the city’s go-to for authentic German sausages. Today, his grandson Jeremy Schaller is keeping the tradition going with old-world delicacies. When they decided to make their own ring kielbasa, they went right to the source. Drawing inspiration from traditional Polish recipes, it’s packed with garlic and just the right spices that really intensify when grilled. (1 lb.)
- Merguez Sausage by Les Trois Petits Cochina: Two continents meet in these delightful lamb sausages. Les Trois Petits Cochons combines French techniques with North African seasoning to deliver a non-traditional merguez that is a wonderful introduction to those who don’t normally eat lamb. It will pairs well with a refreshing medium-bodied beer. (10 oz.)
- Plymouth Brats by Schaller & Weber: Schaller and Weber took its original smoked pork sausages and made them even better by adding cheddar from Plymouth Artisan Cheese, one of the oldest cheesemakers in the US. These brats will make summer cookouts even smokier, and are also a tasty addition to meals all year long. (12 oz.)
- Sauerkraut by Schaller & Weber: Schaller & Weber have truly perfected cabbage with this all-natural sauerkraut recipe. Using only cabbage, water, and sea salt, the masters are able to achieve a smooth flavor that makes it an ideal topping for sausages and charcuterie. (16 oz.)
- Sweet Beet Horseradish Mustard by Terrapin Ridge: This whole grain mustard features a blend of beets and horseradish that’s both unique and versatile. Use it as a dip or spread with your favorite meats, fish, or even add it to a salad dressing. (10.7 oz.)
- Bavarian Sweet & Spicy Mustard by Schaller & Weber: The versatility of this mustard can’t be overstated. Traditionally used to top weisswurst and pretzels, its sweet and slightly spicy flavor makes it a great spread for sandwiches, hot dogs, chicken, and more. It’s destined to be your new pantry staple. (9.5 oz.)
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) subscription.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.