This delightful gift features a selection of our favorite breakfast treats – pure Vermont maple syrup, the best quality cultured butter, lightly smoked apple wood bacon, award-winning cheeses, and Martha’s Organic, Fair Trade medium roast coffee – all produced by some of the best New England makers. We also include a recipe for Martha’s delicious popovers – a breakfast treat that she regularly serves at her home, Skylands, in Seal Harbor, Maine.
- Martha Stewart recipe for Popovers
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Brown Family Farm Vermont Pure Grade A Dark Maple Syrup: This Grade-A Dark Syrup is produced in Vermont. The Brown's robust flavored dark syrup ensures any breakfast will be extra special. (8 oz.)
- Vermont Cultured Butter – Unsalted: This farm-fresh butter is made with milk from a cooperative of farmers in Vermont. The cream is churned in small batches into a rich, European-style butter with 86% butterfat content. (8 oz.)
- Apple Bacon by Nodines: This Apple Smoked Bacon from Connecticut is smoked with slow-burned dried apple pomace from Nodine’s cider mill (the pulp that’s leftover from cider making) and hickory hardwood. This creates a lightly smoked, sweet flavored bacon. (1 lb.)
- Martha Coffee Blend: This is a medium roast, smooth and mellow blend of beans. Martha Stewart worked closely with Barrie House Coffee Roasters to select this blend of Organic, Fair Trade beans from Peru, Nicaragua, and Mexico. It’s bold yet nuanced, with a full body and a deep rich finish. (10 oz.)
- Original Plymouth Artisan Cheddar: Jesse Werner, founder and head cheesemaker of Plymouth Artisan Cheese, came across this Coolidge-era formula taped to the walls of the dairy! (Which is why it’s called their "Original Cheddar"... it truly is the original!) It’s aged for one whole year, which gives it a sharp, rich flavor and a perfect balance of cream and tang. Plymouth uses this recipe as the base for all their other cheeses, but we don’t even care how cheesy it is to say a bite of this is like taking a walk back in time. (8 oz.)
- Raspberry Jam by V Smiley Preserves: This honey sweetened jam contains local Vermont raspberries and lemon juice. The purity of these ingredients allows the sweet and tart flavors to shine through this luscious jam. Enjoy it straight from the jar, swirl it into yogurt or make the perfect PB&J. (8 oz.)
- Fromage Blanc by Vermont Creamery: Fromage blanc is a French-style fresh cheese that is similar to fromage frais or crème fraîche. Enjoy this soft, fresh cream cheese with fruit, with granola and honey or dolloped over pancakes with spoonful of jam. (8 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.