Beautifully presented in a reusable woven-wood basket, this gift features two of Martha’s favorite pasta shapes - Bucatini and Anellini. Make an array of pasta dishes with these high quality ingredients. We even include a recipe card for Pasta Puttanesca. Finish the meal with a festive sweet treat, beautifully wrapped anise-flavored Amaretti cookies.
- Martha Stewart recipe for Pasta Puttanesca
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Ascheri 1960 Quotidiano 100% Italiano Extra Virgin Olive Oil: This Italian oil has a slightly fruity aroma and lightly herbal smoothness. Its delicate aroma does not obscure flavors, but raises them to new heights. (25.3 fl. oz.)
- Crushed Hot Chili Peppers by Tutto Calabria: Calabrian crushed hot chili peppers, with their uniquely delicate yet penetrating heat, are the ultimate way to spice up pizza and pasta. (10.2 oz.)
- Amaretti di Saronno by Lazzaroni: These soft, coffee-infused Italian almond cookies are excellent with wine, after-dinner liqueurs or coffee. They also provide a tasty topping for vanilla ice cream and can even be used to bake delicious Amaretti cakes. (7 oz.)
- Organic Ready Cherry Tomato Sauce by Agromonte: This delicious sauce is made with cherry tomatoes that are hand-harvested during the summer season in the province of Ragusa in Sicily. The traditional sauce is seasoned with fresh organic ingredients including celery, carrots, onion, fresh basil and extra virgin olive oil. (11.6 oz.)
- Parmigiano Reggiano DOP 24 Month Top Grade: For over 700 years, Parmigiano Reggiano has been a staple in northern Italy, made from the highest quality cow’s milk. At 24 months, this full-flavored cheese is laden with crystals that crunch pleasantly on your tongue yielding to nutty, fruity notes on the palate, rounded by the grassy, herbal flavors of the Italian countryside. Perfect for grating, served on its own or as a dessert cheese with a drizzle of honey. (7.5 oz.)
- Genovese Basil DOP Pesto by Ascheri 1960: Made in Liguria, Italy, just 50 miles southwest of Genoa, this fragrant, authentic pesto contains EVOO, cashew nuts, Grana Padano D.O.P, Pecorino Romano D.O.P, pine nuts, garlic, and salt. (6.3 oz)
- Benedetto Cavalieri Pasta - Bucatini: Benedetto Cavalieri has been making this pasta in Lecce in the region of Puglia using the same traditions since 1918. This long, narrow tube-shaped pasta is popular in Roman, Napolotan and Liguarian dishes, especially good with rich, buttery sauces. (16 oz.)
- Anellini by Rustichella d'Abruzzo: Rustichella d’Abruzzo pasta is made with the finest quality grains, blended with pure mountain spring water, extruded through bronze dies and slowly air-dried for a rustic texture that holds sauce beautifully. (17.6 oz.)
- Pecorino Siciliana DOP with Pepper (Pepato): An aged, hard sheep's milk pecorino that’s combined with whole black peppercorns and matured for a minimum of 4 months. It’s a tasty table cheese perfect for grating on soups, salads and pasta. (7.5 oz.)
- Capers in Wine Vinegar by Casa Rinaldi: Capers are edible flower buds that are an essential ingredient in Mediterranean dishes, such as fish, pizza, and salads. (3.58 oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives by Bono: These Nocellara del Belice olives, known in the US as Castelvetrano olives, are cultivated exclusively in and around the town of Castelvetrano in the West of Sicily. Bright green with a smooth, mild flavor, they are finding their way into antipasto platters and martinis across the world. (5.3 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.