Martha Stewart Holiday Sweets
/ 1.6 pound
Martha Stewart likes to offer her guests a buffet selection of exquisite chocolates and candies in addition to her signature cakes and cookies. She and her team have hand picked their favorite holiday confections, creating a gift assortment filled with sweets that taste as gorgeous as they look.
- (2) Large Red Ribbon Candy by Hammonds: For 100 years, Hammonds has been making candy by hand, and the cheerful stripes and swoops of these ribbons will add a nostalgic, homey look to your holiday table. (3oz.)
- Peppermint Pillows by Hammonds: Keep a bowl filled with these festive edible jewels all season long. These darling little handmade "pillows" melt in your mouth. (5oz.)
- Amaretti di Saronno by Lazzaroni: In 1719, Signor and Signora Lazzaroni created intriguingly delicious, soft and chewy almond cookies for a visiting bishop. 300 years later, their family name is synonymous with amaretti cookies. These coffee-flavored amaretti come individually wrapped in colorful tissue paper and the box is a keeper. (7oz.)
- Santa Box by Big Picture Farm: Louisa Conrad and Lucas Farrell, the young couple who own Big Picture Farm, lovingly care for their goats and transform the exceptionally rich and creamy milk into award-winning caramels. This charming box featuring goats in Santa hats is illustrated by Louisa herself.(3.2oz.)
- Berry Berry Dark Chocolate Bar by Wildwood Chocolates: This berry-blanketed, 70% cacao bar is a lesson in contrasts, with dried raspberries and strawberries lending crunch and tang to the smooth, rich chocolate base. (3oz.)
- Chocolate Orange Peels by Andre’s Confiserie Suisse: When Swiss confectioner André Bollier moved to Kansas City in 1955, few Americans were just beginning to understand the full potential of chocolate. This family-run business is renowned for their candied orange peels, which are dipped three times in luxurious Swiss dark chocolate. (1.5oz.)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.