Martha Stewart likes to offer her guests a buffet selection of exquisite chocolates and candies in addition to her signature cakes and cookies. She and her team have hand picked their favorite holiday confections, creating a gift assortment filled with sweets that taste as gorgeous as they look.
- (2) Large Red Ribbon Candy by Hammonds: For 100 years, Hammonds has been making candy by hand, and the cheerful stripes and swoops of these ribbons will add a nostalgic, homey look to your holiday table. (3oz.)
- Peppermint Pillows by Hammonds: Keep a bowl filled with these festive edible jewels all season long. These darling little handmade "pillows" melt in your mouth. (5oz.)
- Amaretti di Saronno by Lazzaroni: In 1719, Signor and Signora Lazzaroni created intriguingly delicious, soft and chewy almond cookies for a visiting bishop. 300 years later, their family name is synonymous with amaretti cookies. These coffee-flavored amaretti come individually wrapped in colorful tissue paper and the box is a keeper. (7oz.)
- Santa Box by Big Picture Farm: Louisa Conrad and Lucas Farrell, the young couple who own Big Picture Farm, lovingly care for their goats and transform the exceptionally rich and creamy milk into award-winning caramels. This charming box featuring goats in Santa hats is illustrated by Louisa herself.(3.2oz.)
- Berry Berry Dark Chocolate Bar by Wildwood Chocolates: This berry-blanketed, 70% cacao bar is a lesson in contrasts, with dried raspberries and strawberries lending crunch and tang to the smooth, rich chocolate base. (3oz.)
- Chocolate Orange Peels by Andre’s Confiserie Suisse: When Swiss confectioner André Bollier moved to Kansas City in 1955, few Americans were just beginning to understand the full potential of chocolate. This family-run business is renowned for their candied orange peels, which are dipped three times in luxurious Swiss dark chocolate. (1.5oz.)
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) magazine subscription.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.