Whether you prefer to shake, stir, or swizzle, you’ll enjoy this thoughtfully curated cocktail kit that’s been hand-selected by Martha and her team of food editors. Hand-crafted mixers provide the starting point, accompanied by delicious garnishes which all make tasty snacks in their own right. We also include recipe cards for Martha’s favorite cocktails so you can perfect the classics and customize your libations.
- Ginger Spice Cocktail Mixer by Morris Kitchen: The sweetness and simplicity of homemade ginger syrup led Kari Morris to start Morris Kitchen. This zingy, piquant blend can be enjoyed hot or cold and brings out the best in quality rums, bourbons, and vodkas. It’s also perfect for a Moscow Mule. (16oz.)
- Tomato Beet Cocktail Mixer by Morris Kitchen: This deliciously different Bloody Mary Mix has dynamic, balanced flavors sure to please the Bloody Mary lover on the hunt for a new favorite. Beets contribute a rich sweetness, horseradish adds an eye-opening pop, and apple cider vinegar brightens the whole package. This vegan mixer is also excellent in micheladas. (16oz.)
- Amarena Cherries by Toschi: Grown exclusively in the Vignola mountains of northern Italy and harvested each July, these syrup-soaked sour cherries will enhance almost any cocktail. The cherries add flavor and panache to an Old Fashioned, while the syrup itself makes a pleasing base for any number of mixed drinks. (10.6oz.)
- International Harvest Organic Crystallized Ginger: These elegant golden coins of crystallized ginger are equally sweet and spicy, and are especially beautiful when perched on the rim of a cocktail glass. (3.5oz.)
- Les Trois Petits Cochons Cornichons in White Vinegar: A French classic, these diminutive little pickles get their tang from an extended soak in white vinegar, onion, and select spices. Cornichons make a snappy addition to a Bloody Mary or martini, and creative home barkeeps will make good use of the brine as well. (12.4oz.)
- Pickled Okra by Prissy’s of Vidalia: The pleasing pop you hear when you open a jar of Prissy’s Pickled Okra previews what’s to come. Skewer these crisp, pickled okra pods to add fun and flavor to the Bloody Mary. (16oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives by Bono: Cultivated exclusively in and around the Sicilian town of the same name, Castelvetrano olives have a buttery flavor, meaty texture, and an inviting, jade-green hue. This is the perfect martini olive. (6.4oz.)
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) magazine subscription
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.