Tucked into a reusable woven-wood basket, this gift includes a collection of our favorite French ingredients - the best quality butter, classic Jambon de Paris, pungent grainy mustard, and briny cornichons. Enjoy with a variety of imported cheeses - some aged and crumbly, like the bright orange Mimolette; others decadent and creamy, like the Saint Andre triple crème. Pair them with Martha’s favorite apricot jam and the very best ready-to-bake all-butter croissants. We even include our favorite French sweet treat, pâte de fruits, a sugar-coated confiseur.
- Martha Stewart recipe for Ham & Cheese Baguette
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Petit Jambon de Paris: A decadence made according to the French charcuterie tradition, Amish pork is delicately spiced and slowly cooked in its own juice, then wrapped in its skin. (3 lb.)
- Pâtes de Fruit by Twenty Degrees Chocolate: This Charlotte-based chocolatier creates classic and gorgeous French-style pâte de fruits, a sugar dusted gelée with intense fruit flavor. (6 oz.)
- Butter Croissants: Ready-to-bake croissants created in the French tradition will come out of the oven flaky and tender. (4 units)
- Aged Mimolette 12 Month by : Also known as Boule de Lille, aged Mimolette is a semi-hard cow’s milk cheese with the same texture and shape as an aged Dutch Edam, but with a natural rind. Slice it thin to enjoy the sweet-nutty flavor and almost crunchy texture. (7.5 oz.)
- Moutarde de Meaux Pommery Crock: This mustard is made of natural products only, which lend to its exquisite flavor and subtle aroma. It enhances the culinary art and excites the appetite. (3.5 oz.)
- Isigny Butter with Coarse Rock Salt: Rich in Vitamin A, this exceptional Normandy Beurre de Baratte is buttercup yellow with the faint taste of hazelnuts and finished with coarse rock salt. (8.8 oz.)
- Apricot Bergeron Jam by Alain : The special Bergeron variety of apricot, grown north of Lyon and Montélimar, has beautiful sweet aroma and flavor and is transformed into this perfectly-balanced jam from the Condrieu region of France. (8.1 oz.)
- Comté AOP Reserve 10 Month Aged: This classic unpasteurized cow's milk Alpine cheese is rich and creamy with notes of apricot, hazelnut and toffee and is ideal for both snacking and cooking. (7.5 oz.)
- Saint-André: This soft-ripened triple crème, made from cow’s milk and cream, is amazingly rich and decadent . (7 oz.)
- Mazet Milk Pralines Chocolate Bar: Mazet of Montargis and Paris is one of France's most esteemed confectioners with an history dating back to Louis XIII. This smooth milk chocolate bar is enhanced with the taste of ground almonds. (3.5 oz.)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, they are zesty and make a delicious addition to your cheese plate. (12.35 oz.)
- Crème Fraîche by Vermont Creamery: This French specialty is made in Vermont with thickened cream for a slightly tangy, nutty flavor and velvety texture. (8 oz.)
- Mini Toasts: These little toasts from France are perfect for both elegant canapés and more casual snacks. (2.8 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.