Martha Stewart’s beautiful new cookbook focuses on the art of cakes, offering more than 100 recipes for all occasions – with exciting flavors, innovative designs, and demystified techniques. In this collection created exclusively for igourmet, Martha and her team of food editors have personally hand-picked all of her favorite baking essentials. Both experienced and first-time bakers will be inspired by the edible luster and glitter dusts in metallics and pastels, as well as the full rainbow of professional gel colors. She’s included large coconut flakes, vibrant green pistachio kernels and edible dried rose petals so you can try your hand at a Coconut Chiffon, or a Pistachio-Cardamom Bundt sprinkled with roses. Also featured are her thoughtfully designed spatulas, two professional stainless-steel pastry tips (open and closed stars) and several professional pastry bags. The attractive, keepsake tin is a convenient place to store everything between baking sessions.
This broad array of baking essentials and comprehensive cookbook will provide all the tips and decorating supplies for creating everything from sheet cakes and buttercreams to tiers and tortes, whether using Martha’s distinctive recipes or enhancing classic family favorites.
- Martha Stewart’s Cake Perfection: 100+ Recipes for the Sweet Classic, From Simple to Stunning - See complete book details below.
- Martha Stewart Silicone Spatulas: These attractive silicone and wood spatulas are heat resistant up to to 400 F. The removable silicon heads are dishwasher safe, and the wood handle can be washed by hand.
- Coconut Flakes (8.9 oz): Flaked coconut is an essential ingredient to have on hand for cake baking and stars in many of Martha’s recipes featured in her cookbook, including Meyer Lemon and Coconut Cake, Tropical Pound Cake, Semolina Coconut Cake, Pull-Apart Vanilla Cupcakes with Berries, Coconut Chiffon Cake, Banana Heart Cake Coconut Lemon Curd, and Coconut Buttercream.
- Edible Rose Petals (8 g): Fragrant rose petals are a colorful garnish for Martha’s Pistachio Cardamom Bundt Cake, but can also elevate many of your favorite cake recipes.
- Pistachio Kernels (2 oz): These delicious nuts become quite vibrant in color when chopped coarsely, and feature prominently in many of Martha’s recipes, including her Pistachio Cannoli Cake, Spumoni Cake, Pistachio Cardamom Bundt Cake, Semolina Coconut Cake, and Molten Chocolate Espresso Cakes.
- 6 Edible Luster Dusts (.25 oz each): These beautifully-colored edible luster dusts can be mixed with confectioners sugar, frostings, or even water to create a watercolor effect. Martha’s Splatter Cake with Passionfruit Curd and Banana Heart Cake are two delicious examples.
- 4 Edible Glitters (.25 oz each): These edible glitters can be mixed with confectioners sugar or frostings, and will add a celebratory sparkle to special occasion cakes.
- Gel Food Colors (.7 oz each): A rainbow of warm and cool colors that will help customize cakes for every occasion, including Martha’s Faux Stone Cake, Coconut-and-Strawberry Ice Cream Meringues. Berry Layer Cake, Strawberry Ombré Cake with Rose Gold Foil, and Watercolor Cake.
- Stainless Steel Pastry Tips: Pipe swirls and rosettes of buttercream and decorate with aplomb with these closed and open star stainless steel pastry tips.
- Large (18") Disposable Pastry Bags: These professional pastry bags are easy to use. A wise suggestion from Martha? Practice first on parchment.
- Silver Storage Tin (Dimensions: 10 5/8" x 7 7/8" x 3"): Keep all these baking supplies and tools organized in this silver tin that’s nice looking enough to keep on the kitchen counter.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT MARTHA STEWART’S CAKE PERFECTION Martha Stewart’s new 256-page cookbook release covers a variety of cakes, and here is a chapter-by-chapter breakdown:
Show Cakes - These beauties are all about technique: piped rosettes, glossy glazes, vertical layers, swoops, swirls, and splatters. Recipes: S’mores Cake, Faux-Stone Cake, Citrus Cake with Edible Blossoms, Strawberry Ombré Cake with Gold Foil, Watercolor Cake, Chocolate and Vanilla Zebra Cake, Splatter Cake with Passionfruit Curd
Layer Cakes - Two cake layers is nice, three is better. The rule of thumb on baking these towering tiers: even layers, generous fillings, and don’t forget to crumb coat. Recipes: Salted-Caramel Mile-High Chocolate Cake, Meyer Lemon and Coconut Layer Cake, Devil’s Food Cake, Milk-and-Cookies Cake, Apple Layer Cake, Genoise with Cranberry Curd Filling, Carrot Cake with White Chocolate Frosting, Naked Fruit Chiffon
Cake Everyday Cakes - These are weekday baking, anytime cakes that indulge our childlike love for snickerdoodles and PB&Js while playing to our grown-up tastes for bourbon, butter and berries. Recipes: Pistachio-Cardamom Bundt, Nectarine Skillet Cake, Bourbon and Berry Brown-Sugar Cake, Apricot Cheesecake, Rhubarb Crumb Cake, Flourless Chocolate Date Cake, Lemon Olive-Oil Cake, Snickerdoodle Crumb, PB&J Cheesecake
Sheet Cakes - Perfectly portable, easy to slice and serve to a hungry crowd, and unfailingly delicious. Recipes: Flourless Chocolate Almond Cake, Strawberry Biscuit Sheet Cake, Cuatro Leches Cake, Chocolate Zucchini Cake, Confetti Cake with Vanilla Frosting, Vanilla Cake with Chocolate Ganache Frosting, No-Bake Banana Split Sheet Cake
Cupcakes - Take the beloved standbys up a notch with sophisticated flavors (chocolate stout), surprising centers (orange curd), and pastry-chef-quality finishing touches (piped succulents). Recipes: Soft-Serve Peanut Butter Cupcakes, Molten Chocolate Espresso Cakes, Orange Curd Cupcakes, Succulent Matcha Cupcakes, Chocolate Stout Cupcakes
Celebration Cakes - Whether you’re basking in the yuletide glow or throwing a little glimmer toward a birthday bash, we have a dessert to honor the occasion. Recipes: Spring Nest Cake, Banana Heart Cake, Pumpkin Snacking Cake, Holiday Yule Log, Pavlova Wreath, Birthday Sprinkle Cake
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.