This brilliant gift is overflowing with the UK's finest treats – prize-winning cheeses, sweet and sour chutney, traditional marmalade, rich clotted cream, buttery wheat crackers, pungent mustard and, of course, Martha’s signature Breakfast Blend tea. Enjoy with Martha’s favorite recipe for rich and tender cream scones (recipe card included).
- Martha Stewart recipe for Cream Scones
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Dorset Drum English Farmhouse Cheddar: This Dorset is hand-dipped in black wax. One taste of this sweet and tangy cow’s milk cheddar explains why English Cheddar reigns supreme. (14 oz.)
- Martha Stewart Breakfast Blend: A full-bodied breakfast tea is a wonderful, energizing way to start the day. This is a signature blend of organic Assam long leaf from India and Yunnan black tea from China; it’s delicious with milk or lemon, and also stands beautifully on its own. (3 oz.)
- Toast for Cheese by the Fine Cheese Co: These thin, light and crisp crackers are composed of almost 60% fruits, nuts, and seeds making them the perfect complement to cheese and pates. (3.2 oz.)
- Thursday Cottage Orange Marmalade: Thursday Cottage uses traditional recipes to create their award-winning English preserves. Their medium cut orange marmalade is a classic, made up of Seville oranges and sweet oranges. Spread this marmalade generously over toast with lashings of butter. (12 oz.)
- Maldon Sea Salt: These soft, flaky white crystals are the preferred finishing salt by chefs around the world for many reasons – it’s milder, has the flavor of sea spray without the chemical tang of table salt. (8.75 oz.)
- Creamy British Butter – Lightly Salted: Made from milk from the same cows that produce the famous Devon Cream, this premium, lightly-salted butter is produced using a traditional churning method that yields a rich, creamy texture and a deep savory flavor. (8 oz.)
- Fine English Wheat Fingers: Wheat Fingers are sweet, buttery, crumbly, biscuit-style finger crackers perfect for cheese. (5.3 oz.)
- Ploughman’s Chutney: This traditional cheese accompaniment is made with a blend of onions, apples, garden vegetables, dried fruits, brown sugar, and malt vinegar. (11.4 oz.)
- Blue Stilton DOP by Tuxford and Tebbutt: This award-winning "King of Cheeses" is made from cow’s milk in the small market town of Melton Mowbray. An English treasure, Blue Stilton is characterized by its typical veining with a luscious, fudgy texture, rich complex flavors and a piquant finish. (7.5 oz.)
- Colman's Prepared English Mustard: This classic, fiery mustard has been made in England since 1814 with a spicy blend of brown and white mustard seeds that packs the most powerful punch. (3.52 oz.)
- Clotted Cream: For centuries, clotted cream has been an essential element in the great British tradition of high tea. Spoon it over fresh scones or tea cakes spread with strawberry jam, accompanied by a cup of piping hot tea. With a butterfat content of 55%, clotted cream has a supple, buttery flavor that can hold its own with the jam. (6 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.