- Bourbon Barrel Foods BBQ Sauce: This BBQ sauce is sweet, smoky, tangy, and rich enough to stand up to even the heartiest cut of beef, chicken, or pork. Made using bourbon barrel aged pepper, bourbon barrel aged paprika, and bourbon barrel aged Worcestershire sauce, along with actual Kentucky bourbon, it’s ideal as a marinade or a burger-topper. (12 oz.)
- Cowboy Spice Rub by Spicewalla: Spicewalla calls this spicy, smoky, and robust mix a steak rub, but don't be fooled. With an herbaceous salt-and-pepper blend that includes garlic, crushed red pepper, and cumin and dill seeds, this blend enhances any grilled meat, from pork chops and chicken breasts to turkey burgers. (4.5 oz.)
- Espelette Chili Powder: These sun-dried Espelette chili peppers hail from Southwest French Basque country. The chili powder’s savory, smoky, and spicy flavor has depth with just enough heat to awaken the palate. Liven up a grassy chevre, season chicken or beef burgers, or anything you grill. This spice has AOP certification which guarantees its quality and authenticity. (1.4 oz.)
- Ras El Hanout by New York Shuk: Ras El Hanout translates to "head of the shop," and Ras El Hanout is sure to make it to the head of your BBQ arsenal. This classic Moroccan blend features warming spices like ginger, clove, and black cardamom, as well as turmeric and fragrant coriander seeds. Enjoy it with grilled chicken, lamb kebabs, or any hearty protein. (1.6 oz.)
- Gochujang - Fermented Chile Paste by Mother in Law's Kimchi: Gochujang, a popular Korean pantry staple, is spicy and intensely savory. Made with naturally fermented soybeans and chili peppers, it imparts a fiery, umami flavor. Mix it with mayonnaise for a grilled vegetable dip, use it as a marinade, and slather it on all your burgers and grilled sandwiches. (10 oz.)
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) subscription.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.