How wonderful it is to come across products that are artfully and lovingly created by hand by small producers. Here, Martha has put together some of her favorite artisanal essentials in one box, perfect for anyone who could use a pantry pick-me-up.
- Arbequina Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Sutter Buttes Olive Oil Co: Sutter Buttes California Arbequina EVOO is fresh, and delicate with a light intensity that offers an abundant ripe olive aroma with a fresh fruity, and sweet taste. Wonderfully smooth with a hint of pepper for a bold finish. (8.5 fl. oz.)
- Tondo White Balsamic Vinegar Reduction (Agrodolce Bianco): The Tondo company of Modena makes a superior quality white balsamic produced with grapes from Emilia Romagna. White balsamic adds the taste of balsamic vinegar but will keep the natural color of vegetables or other dishes intact. (8.45 oz.)
- Le Paludier Guérande Fleur de Sel: Fleur De Sel de Guérande from France is known as "the caviar of salts," acclaimed by many chefs as the best of the best. The delicate flavor and moist texture make it the ideal finishing salt. (8.8 oz.)
- Moutarde de Meaux Pommery Crock: This all-natural mustard has an exquisite flavor and subtle aroma, which enhances the culinary experience and excites the appetite. Enjoy as a condiment or use as an ingredient to elevate vinaigrettes, marinades, soups and sauces. (3.5 oz.)
- Pure Mancha Superior Saffron from Spain: Saffron is the golden stigma of the purple fall crocus flower, and is the world's most expensive spice. It will add color, aroma and wonderful flavor to paellas, risottos, bouillabaisse, pilafs and sweets. Saffron is also quite concentrated, so a little goes a long way. (0.035 oz.)
- Wildflower Honey by Beekeeper's Daughter: Packed in a beautiful glass muth jar, named after the 1800's beekeeper Charles Muth, this bottle is hand-sealed with a cork and dipped in wax. This honey is perfect for making BBQ sauce, stirring into lemonade, drizzling over cheese and spreading on scones (16 oz.)
- Martha Stewart Living: A one-year (10 issue) subscription.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.