This carefully-curated collection features a bountiful selection of Italian cheeses, bright green Sicilian olives, traditional wreath-shaped crackers from Puglia and our favorite American-made prosciutto. We even include a delicious recipe for warmed olives (to elevate the spread).
- Martha Stewart recipe for Warmed Olives
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Pre-Sliced: Herb & Kathy Eckhouse of La Quercia have created an exceptional American dry-cured ham using the best of Italian tradition, made in Iowa with antibiotic free, vegetarian-fed, humanely-raised Berkshire pork from family farms. (2 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano DOP: Aged 40 days and made from 100% sheep's milk, this delicate pecorino has notes of Tuscan herbs, grass, and wildflowers. It’s a taste of Tuscany on your platter. (7.5 oz.)
- Sopressata by Citterio: This Italian Campagna-style dry salami is slow-aged to maximize the distinctive flavor of the hand-cut pork and the subtle seasoning of black pepper, a touch of salt and fresh garlic. (9 oz.)
- Burratina by Calabro: Calabro's bite-sized Burrata is an handmade cheese – fresh Mozzarella on the outside filled with Stracciatella on the inside, which is a blend of hand-pulled fresh Mozzarella strands and cultured cream. Calabro Cheese has been creating artisan Italian cheese since 1953 using milk from local New England dairy farms. (8 oz.)
- Piave DOP Mezzano: A classic northern Italian cheese from the province of Belluno, named after the River Piave, this cow's milk cheese develops a full-bodied flavor by 6 months with a signature sweetness of the finest Veneto cheeses. (7.5 oz.)
- Castelvetrano Olives by Bono: These Nocellara del Belice olives, known in the US as Castelvetrano olives, are cultivated exclusively in and around the town of Castelvetrano in the West of Sicily. Bright green with a smooth, mild flavor, they are finding their way into antipasto platters and martinis across the world. (5.3 oz.)
- Tarallini by Terre di Puglia: This classic crunchy snack is from Puglia, Italy. These tiny wreath-shaped crackers may be enjoyed on their own or as part of an antipasto board. Perfect paired with a glass of wine or craft beer. (8.1 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.