There is no better way to enjoy American culinary artistry than with this hand-picked selection of artisanal foods from some of the country’s most celebrated producers. Filled with award-winning cheeses, fruity olive oil, dry-cured charcuterie, rich honey, nuts and crackers, this is simply the perfect gift for foodies everywhere. We even include a recipe card for Martha’s favorite turkey burger using the delicious red pepper relish.
- Martha Stewart recipe for Turkey Burgers
- A one-year (10 issue) subscription to Martha Stewart Living.
- Kunik by Nettle Meadow: Kunik is a voluptuous triple crème cheese made in New York on a small family farm. A white mold-ripened wheel made from goat's milk and Jersey cow cream, this sumptuous cheese is delicious on its own or with fruit and crackers. (8 oz.)
- Mt. Tam by Cowgirl Creamery: This elegant California triple crème is made from Straus Family Dairy's fresh organic milk. Cowgirl Creamery’s most popular cheese, it tastes of rich cultured butter with the slightest hint of of white mushroom. (10 oz.)
- Tuscan Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Sutter Buttes Olive Oil Co: This Northern California Tuscan Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil is a robust blend of California-grown Leccino and Frantoio olive oils. (8.5 fl. oz.)
- Carmody by Bellwether Farms: Carmody is a mild, Italian-inspired cheese made in California’s Sonoma County that highlights the buttery flavor of their Jersey cow’s milk. (7.5 oz.)
- Cabot Clothbound Cheddar: This English-style clothbound cheddar is made from cow’s milk and aged for 10 months at the Cellars of Jasper Hill. The flavor profile is at once sweet, savory, nutty, and tangy. (7.5 oz.)
- La Quercia Prosciutto Americano - Pre-Sliced: Herb & Kathy Eckhouse of La Quercia have created an exceptional American dry-cured ham using the best of Italian tradition. It’s lovingly produced in Iowa with antibiotic free, vegetarian-fed, humanely-raised Berkshire pork from family farms. (2 oz.)
- Red Pepper Relish - Sweet by Fourth Creek Foods: This Brooklyn relish is sweet, tangy and well-balanced, making it a perfect condiment for everything from hot dogs to grilled meats to cheese plates. (12 oz.)
- Potter's Cranberry Hazelnut Crisps in Farm Crate: Potter’s Crisps, made with organic ingredients in Wisconsin, are crunchy, airy, fruit and nut crackers that will enhance the flavor of cheeses and charcuterie. (6 oz.)
- Lightly Salted Peanuts by CB's Nuts: These jumbo Texas peanuts are slowly barrel-roasted to perfection for a rich and distinct flavor. (16 oz.)
- Orange Blossom Honey by Savannah Bee Co.: Thick and downright juicy, Savannah Bee's Orange Blossom honey is an explosion of citrus on the palate, followed by hints of toffee and almonds. (3 oz.)
- Classic Chèvre by Vermont Creamery: This is the very first cheese that was made by Allison Hooper, the founder of Vermont Creamery. Since then, their chevre has earned an honored place among chefs and consumers, alike. This award-winning cheese is distinguished by a fresh, mild goat's milk flavor. (4 oz.)
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.