Martha’s Favorite Paté Sampler
Size: 3 pound
This lovely gift includes the highest quality ingredients from some of the finest producers. Les Trois Petits Cochon's delicately smoked salmon, an award-winning triple creme cheese, rich country pate, pungent grainy mustard, briny caper berries and more.
- Salmon Pate: A luscious terrine with Pacific Ocean caught wild smoked salmon, garnished with garden vegetables and seasoned with tarragon. (6.5 oz.)
- St. Stephen Triple Cream by Four Fat Fowl: St. Stephen is a beautiful, hand-crafted triple crème that bursts with buttery and milky overtones. A smooth, silky interior made from all natural jersey cow’s milk and fresh jersey cream creates the perfect texture, while the soft, bloomy rind adds an earthy flavor with nutty undertones. Perfect with a glass of bubbly! (7.5 oz.)
- Moutarde de Meaux Pommery Crock - Small Stone Jar: It was in the year 1760 that a superior of the ancient religious order of Meaux transmitted the secret recipe of their marvelous specialty "Moutarde des Chanoines" or the "Abbots Mustard" to the Pommery Family. This mustard has been served at the table of the kings of France since 1632. (3.5 oz.)
- Les Trois Petits Cochons Paté - Paté au Poivre Noir: This spicy country style paté is sprinkled with crunchy black peppercorns and flavored with a touch of brandy. (8 oz.)
- Apricot Bergeron Jam by Alain Milliat: Alain Milliat creates perfectly balanced jams in the Condrieu region of France. The Bergeron is a classic French apricot that is produced only in the north of Lyon and of Montélimar. This exceptional French jam contains chunks of apricot, has vivid and complex aromas and a delicate bitterness. Enjoy with cheese & charcuterie. (8.1 oz)
- Organic Caperberries: Caper berries are the semi-green, teardrop-shaped fruit of the caper bush (Capparis Spinosa). Les Trois Petits Cochons bring us perfectly pickled, plump organic caperberries with a slight, crunchy bite. They are a perfect accompaniment to pâté and other charcuterie. (12.4 oz.)
- Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Cornichons are crisp, tart, pickled baby cucumbers. Drenched in a brine of white wine vinegar, salt, pearl onions, and select spices, they are zesty and make a delicious addition to your cheese plate. (12.35 oz.)
- Mini Toasts: Imported from France, Mini Toasts are perfectly paired with cheese and charcuterie. (2.8 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
MARTHA STEWART™ and the Martha Stewart Emblem are trademarks of Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia, LP. ©2019 MSLO, LP. All rights reserved.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.