- Seattle Chocolate Bar: Seattle Chocolate has been delivering smooth, Pacific Northwest inspired satisfaction in every bite since 1991. Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa. (2.5 oz)
- Greyston Bakery Brown Sugar Blondie: Dense and chewy, this Blondie is loaded with chocolate chips with a rich caramel taste! Made with Fair Trade chocolate, sugar and vanilla in Yonkers, NY. Certified K of K Dairy. (2.5 oz)
- Black Truffle Popcorn by Live Love Pop: Lightly flavored with a whisper of Italian truffles, for a wonderfully rich and refined taste. Non-GMO, Kosher, Gluten-Free, Vegan. (1 oz)
- Blossom Water: All-Natural Essence Water: An innovative flavoring of floral with fruit botanicals . Non-GMO, gluten, caffeine and sodium free. Vegan, Kosher and have no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. (16.9 oz)
- Honey Goat by Montchevre: Starting with pure fresh goat cheese, the cheesemasters at Montchevre form the cheese into logs and infuse them with real natural honey. Pasteurized goat's milk, Certified Kosher by Tablet-K. (4 oz)
- Naturally Good Kosher Cheese: This quality pasteurized cow's milk cheese has uncompromising flavor and also happens to be Certified Kosher Dairy by Tablet K and suitable for vegetarians. (8 oz)
- Tillamook Kosher Cheddar: Each year, Tillamook produces a limited amount of Kosher Cheddar. It is manufactured under rabbinical guidance and is made using a microbial/vegetable-based rennet. (8 oz)
- Mary's Gone Crackers: These specialty baked items are crisp, delicious crackers with a rich, nutty flavor. Wheat-free, gluten-free, Kosher, soy free, vegan and organic, they are made of organic whole grain brown rice, organic quinoa (keen-wa: a high protein seed/grain), organic flax seeds, and organic brown sesame seeds, with no added fat. (6.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a rustic wooden gift crate, this basket is finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.