- Italian Prosciutto: This is our favorite dry cured ham, imported directly from Italy. A must have for any traditional antipasto or charcuterie course. (3 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Authentic Pecorino Toscano is name-controlled by the Italian Government, meaning that in order for a cheese to bear the name, it must be made to exact specifications and only in defined locales. This one is truly a special item. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano: This full-bodied, unpasteurized cheese is born from the northern Italian food culture. One of the world's dairy masterpieces, it can be used as a table cheese or as an ingredient in numerous recipes. Grana Padano is sweeter than its cousin, Parmigiano Reggiano, with a fruity aftertaste. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: Lombardy's famous blue cheese, the Mountain variety is semi-firm yet still spreadable. A great balance between salty and savory, without an overpowering "blue bite." This world renowned product is excellent in salads or served as a table cheese. Try it drizzled with honey for dessert! (7.5 oz)
- Authentic Imported Italian Pasta: A full bag of bronze die cut pasta. (1.1 lb)
- Genovese Pesto: A Ligurian specialty, this sauce made from basil and pine nuts is as versatile as it is delicious. (6.3 oz)
- Frollini Cookies: Isola Frollini Biscuits pack a little bit of sweet and a lot of crisp! This authentic Italian Biscuit has just the right taste to complement soft and hard cheeses like Robiola or Parmigiano. (10.6 oz)
- Sopressata: Making quality salami is a longstanding Italian tradition. Sopressata is a style of pork salami that is characterized by a coarse texture and distinctively spicy flavor. (9 oz)
- Baked Italian Snacks: Taralli are sometimes called Italian Pretzels. This assortment contains a full-sized portion of these delicious baked snacks. Imported from Italy. (4.2 oz)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.