- Pecorino Romano is made from sheep's milk and aged over a year. Hard and dense, it is salty and tangy with a sharp spicy finish. Excellent shaved or grated. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante is mozzarella's older brother. Aged over 9 months and made from cow's milk, it is sharp and spicy with a smooth finish. Perfect thinly sliced and melted. (7.5 oz)
- Parmigiano Reggiano is made from raw cow's milk and aged for over 18 months. Full flavored and nutty, with a wonderful grainy texture. Serve grated or shaved. Don't forget to save the rind for stocks and sauces! (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano Stravecchio Oro del Tempo is made from raw cow's milk and aged for over 22 months. Similar to Parmigiano Reggiano, it has an aged grainy texture, and nutty flavor. It has an amazing depth of flavor with sweet, fruity undertones. Use the same way as you use Parmigiano Reggiano, but note the difference in flavors! (7.5 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This assortment includes one 7.5 ounce of each selection hand assembled in our signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.