The Italian Cheese Board Kit is an exquisite tribute to the rich and diverse cheese-making traditions of Italy. This meticulously curated kit presents a selection of authentic Italian cheeses, sourced from renowned producers across the country. Whether enjoyed as a standalone indulgence or shared with friends and family, this kit promises an authentic and memorable cheese-tasting journey through the enchanting world of Italian gastronomy.
- Grana Padano: A distinctly fruity hard cheese with subtly sweet undertones from the North Italian countryside (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola DOP: This fudgy, tangy blue cheese from the Lombardy region, is one of the great blues of the world. Enjoy as a table cheese with fruit and honey - great crumbled over salads. (7.5 oz)
- Brigante: Classic ewe’s milk cheese from Sardinia. A fresh, milky aroma, a mild sheep's milk flavor, and a herbal hint of lemon rounds out this young pecorino. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Our imported Provolone is produced from selected cow's milk in Italy. The taste will transport your mind to the Italian Countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Raw Italian Honey: Award-winning beekeepers, Fabrizio and Pierpaolo Cazzola of Apicoltura Cazzola have been producing honey at Altedo in the province of Bolognia in Emilia-Romagna for over 20 years. (4.23 oz)
- Grissini Piemontesi with Olive Oil: These skinny bread sticks are handmade with real extra virgin olive oil and imported from the Piedmont region of Italy. (5 oz)
- Crostini: Perfect with cheeses, spreads or just for snacking. (5.4 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition! We’ve carefully selected packaging options that have minimal impact on the environment without compromising on food safety or quality.
For perishable orders, we line our shipping boxes with Tempguard - a unique, padded insulator made of 100% pre-consumer recycled paper material. We further control the temperature with recycled kraft paper fill and non-toxic frozen gel packs. In the summer months, we may include dry ice to ensure fresh delivery in very hot weather.
Note: Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by recycling your shipping box, Tempguard liner, and kraft fill (all 100% curbside recyclable!). Store the gel packs in your freezer and reuse to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.