- Pecorino Toscano: This young sheep's milk cheese has a smooth, semi-soft texture and a flavor that hints of the wildflowers and herbs of the Tuscan countryside. (7.5 oz)
- Mountain Gorgonzola: From Italy's Lombardy region, we present Mountain Gorgonzola, a sharp and tangy cheese. With its white interior laced with streaks of blue, this is an attractive table cheese and a savory ingredient in your favorite salad. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: The piccante (sharp) version of this classic Italian cheese is more complex and great on sandwiches or chunked. (7.5 oz)
- Grana Padano Stravecchio Oro del Tempo: This superior product, aged for 22 months, is a world-class hard cheese. Second to none! (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.