- Kerrygold Dubliner: Consider it a cheddar that the Irish cross-bred with Parmigiano Reggiano. (7.5 oz)
- Cashel Blue: A truly outstanding blue cheese from Tipperary. Young, extra creamy and not salty. (7.5 oz)
- Cahill's Farmhouse Cheddar with Porter: It doesn't get anymore Irish than this! Made in Limerick, the yeasty flavor of porter complements this wonderful cheddar. (7.5 oz)
- Wexford Cheddar: Aged for over 12 months and this fantastic cheddar has a creamy, taut texture and sweet, grassy flavor. Pair it with ale, of course! (7.5 oz)
- igourmet.com Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Dark Wood Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.