- Smoked Ammerlander (Germany): This natural, smoked Bavarian cheese brings together the finest milk along with expert smoking techniques. The company's heritage of cheese making and its time tested recipe produces a cheddar of unmistakable quality and character. (7.5 oz)
- Kanaal: (Holland) Crunchy, butterscotch, salty sweet cheese candy from the Netherlands.(7.5 oz)
- Switzerland Swiss (Switzerland): Instantly recognized as what Americans refer to as "Swiss Cheese", thanks to its walnut-sized holes and brash, nutty flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds) (Spain): hese gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds from Spain are irresistible! (4.4 oz)
- Sweet Taralli by Terre di Puglia (Italy): Sweet Puglian treat. (2.82 oz)
- Crackerthins Water Crackers (Australia): These disc-shaped crackers have a waffle-like imprint on their surface. Thin and crisp, they are perfect with pates, cheeses, dips, and antipasti. (5.3 oz)
- Shortbread Cookies (Ireland): This shortbread is based on an age-old recipe passed down by generations. (2.8 oz)
- Petits Tresors (France): Made with all natural ingredients, these mini cookies are decadent and irresistible. (4.4 oz)
- Swedish Gingersnaps (Sweden): Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.29 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in our igourmet signature kraft gift box.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.