- Adoboloco Hot Sauce: The heat of this sauce comes from a blend of peppers, including the Bhut Jolokia, a chile pepper from India tested by Dr. Paul W. Bosland (NMSU) and measured at over 1 million Scoville Heat Units. Your taste buds may cry out for mercy. (5 oz)
- Oaxacan Habanero Hot Sauce: This hot taco-style Oaxacan (pronounced Wa-ha-can) Hot Sauce pays tribute to both the bold spirit of the Aztec warriors and those willing to sail half-way around the world to reveal their secrets. (5 oz)
- DiChickO's Famous Peri-Peri Sauce: Peri-Peri means "pepper pepper" in Swahili. The specific pepper referred to is the African Bird's Eye Pepper. This fiery pepper is very small and can be found in African and Portuguese cuisine. (9.7 oz)
- Vidalia Onion Jalapeno Pepper Hot Sauce by Prissy's of Vidalia: The ﬂavor of the Vidalia Onion with the jalapeno peppers gives this perfect blend of heat. Great in Mexican dishes, added to chili and spicing up Buffalo wings. (5 oz)
- Sriracha: This thick, spreadable sauce is tangy and has the bite of spice and heat. Sriracha is a great substitute for ketchup when looking for a condiment with a kick. Sriracha is great in soups, sauces, on sandwiches and appetizers. (17 oz)
- Gift Presentation: This sporty gift is hand packed in an igourmet signature gift box.
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.