- Mary's Gone Crackers: These specialty baked items are crisp, delicious crackers with a rich, nutty flavor. Wheat-free, gluten-free, Kosher, soy free, vegan and organic, they are made of organic whole grain brown rice, organic quinoa, organic flax seeds, and organic brown sesame seeds, with no added fat. (6.5 oz)
- Blossom Water: All-Natural Essence Waters: Blossom Water drinks are certified non-GMO and free of gluten, caffeine and sodium. They are vegan and kosher, and have no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. The result is an all-natural, low-calorie drink suited to health-conscious lifestyles. (16.9 oz)
- Organic Pistachio Mulberry Granola: Finally, a granola worth waking up for! Each bag contains more than 42% fruits, nuts, and seeds. 100% organic, this vegan granola is low sodium, cholesterol free, wheat free, and contains no trans fat and no GMO's. (12 oz)
- BjornQorn Popcorn: BjornQorn uses homegrown non-gmo popcorn and season with all natural, gluten free, and vegan ingredients. There is no butter or cheese! BjornQorn's special flavor comes from nutritional yeast, which is a high protein and high B-vitamin seasoning that is popular in vegan cuisine, but is especially great on popcorn. (3 oz)
- Creamunchy Organic Peanut Butter by CB's Nuts: Peanut butter that’s made with slowly barrel roasted peanuts, and that’s it! Creamunchy grind = smooth with a bit of crunch. (16 oz)
- Fried Fava Beans by Mitica: These tasty beans are known to us as fava beans or broad beans. Peeled and fried in vegetable oil for a satisfying crunch, they are lightly salted to bring out their wonderful nutty flavor. They also add texture sprinkled over a salad. Favas are also high in protein, dietary fiber and rich in B vitamins to help the body convert food into energy. (3.53 oz)
- Kilbeggan Organic Irish Oat Cookies: Kilbeggan Oat Cookies are individually handmade with their Organic Irish Oats. These cookies are made with natural ingredients creating a truly delicious buttery, crispy, guilt-free treat. (7 oz)
Shipping InformationPlease allow 1-3 business days to process your order.
Available shipping options are determined by the perishability of the product/s in your order. View Shipping Rates & Fees.
Please note that we do not ship perishable food items to APO/FPO addresses as these areas are served by the U.S. Postal Service and an exact delivery date is not guaranteed.
Refunds & ExchangesAt igourmet, we take great pride in the high-quality of our products. We strive to ensure they'll arrive to you in peak condition, as fresh and delicious as when they leave our warehouse. While we always endeavor to deliver the best of the best, there are times where "things happen" and a claim for a refund or exchange needs to be made. Please refer to our Claim Policies.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.