- Merguez Sausage: North African seasoning is mixed up with French sausage-making skills to produce this beautiful lamb sausage. Pork-Free, Merguez Sausage by Les Trois Petits Cochons is an artisinal and handcrafted product, made and cut by hand. (10 oz)
- Chicken Sausage with Spinach and Gruyere: Packed in lamb casing and hand-cut, this Chicken Sausage with Spinach and Gruyere Cheese is light and mild in taste. (10 oz)
- Smoked Chicken Sausage with Apple & Calvados: This smoked chicken sausage gets a bit of natural sweetness from apples and Calvados, a carefully distilled dry cider made from special apple varieties, aged in French Oak barrels, then blended and bottled in Normandy. (12 oz)
- Chicken Provencale Sausage with Spring Vegetables: Filled with premium chicken, then blended with Chablis, shallots, chopped veggies, herbs, and spices, these sausages are hormone and antibiotic free. Perfect for the BBQ, mixed with pasta and sautéed vegetables, or as an ingredient for an omelette, you'll find numerous uses for these delicious delicacies. (12 oz)
- Chicken Andouille Sausage: A pork-free version of their classic Andouille, we love adding this sausage to our favorite recipes to add a rich, spicy flavor. A juicy and well-seasoned sausage, made with chicken, garlic, and chile peppers. This Andouille from Les Trois Petits Cochons is perfect for gumbo, jambalaya, or cooking with greens or rice. (12 oz)
- Andouille Sausage: Classic version. A juicy and well-seasoned sausage, made with pork, garlic, and chili peppers. (12 oz)
- Moutarde Ancienne: A whole grain mustard, also made naturally, without preservatives, with the addition of spices. These mustards complement any charcuterie. (7.1 oz)
- Moutarde de Dijon: A smooth mustard made simply with mustard seeds, vinegar, water, and sea salt. We particularly love their mustard with their Saucisson Sec! (7.1 oz)
- French Cornichons in White Wine Vinegar: Crisp, tart baby cucumbers drenched in white wine vinegar, pearl onions, and select spices. (12 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a signature igourmet gift box.
People who purchased this also purchased
How We Ship
Perishable foods are optimally packed and temperature controlled with kraft void fill and non-toxic refrigerant gel packs. To further contain temperature escalation, we fill any empty space with specialized foam to minimize air circulation.
Please join our efforts to be mindful of our environment and extend the life-cycle of our packaging, by reusing the gel packs to keep your next picnic or road trip fare cool.
Please note: Our products are always shipped so they will arrive at your door in optimal condition. Whenever possible - such as in periods of cooler ambient temperatures - we try to use less packaging , more recyclable materials and avoid unnecessary shipping waste.